- How do you buy a house by saving?Given the current house market, I have a feeling that the raise in TC cannot exceed the increase of house price. How does everyone manage to do it?
- TPM opportunities @Expedia ?Are there new TPM opportunities at Expedia(Bellevue/Seattle)? Hiring is going slow and HR does not respond much after contacting, hence the ask.
- Seattle PM Onsite Interviews - TIE yay or nayHi, I'll be interviewing at Tableau Seattle for Product Management Manager position. Is tie considered part of business professional attire in Seat
NetApp / PMtuntun
- Places to ride motorcycle in SeattleNice places to ride, especially those where you can freely push triple digits?
- TMobile coverageHow can customers report coverage issues to Tmobile? Do they even care? 4G never works around 2nd & Seneca. This kind of downtown tmobile blindspots
- I am moving to Seattle from Hyderabad, company: Amazon, TPM role. What are the things to keep in mind when relocating?Please don't mention things like Seattle freeze etc. I am looking for tips for relocating.
- Companies to consider for data engineer in Seattle?Any other companies from Facebook, google, amazon
- PollWhich should you avoid?You apply at 3 companies in Seattle and get accepted to all 3. The job title, duties, and compensation are similar, and your commute is the same. Whi
Amazon / EngJephBeizos
- Are Fremont and Ballard clean and safe places to live for a single woman?Are there regularly homeless camps along the Burke Gilmore to Ballard? Do you find a lot of cockroaches or mice in apartments there? Is it safe walkin
- Any companies hiring entry-mid level TPMs?If you’re company is hiring entry-mid level TPMs @ $105K+ salary, would love to hear about the opportunity. In return hopefully you get a referral bon
- Sabbatical @ Amazon Thinking of taking a month long sabbatical. Work in Amazon Seattle. What is the process? Is your job still safe when you come back? Anybody who has do
- Cap Hill/Central Distract - sketchy areasHey all, I've been looking for housing in Cap Hill/Central District area, preferably closer to I-90 for the commute (Bellevue office). I found a lot
- Amazon’s Management ProblemI love Amazon and the internal mobility opportunities are real. I’ve had no career development issues or trouble with managers. BUT I just really hav
- Where can I practice golf for a nominal price or free in Seattle?I was wondering where I could play golf in Seattle without spending a fortune. I’m a new player and want to practice by either getting a one time memb
New / MGMTMFlitcroft
- What part of Seattle is most like the Marina in San Francisco?I'm moving to Seattle soon and would like to find a similar neighborhood. If a similar neighborhood doesn't exist which one would be the most similar?
- Coupang offer, need helpReceived offer from Coupang in Seattle for Principal Engineer. Any insight on the company culture / WFH / engineering growth. Any idea about 409A pric
Amazon / EngKid123
- Where do Microsoft employees live?I am moving to Seattle Area (Redmond or Bellevue) for first time, I am waiting for h1 transfer. I want to know good apartments near Microsoft within 5
- lost the Amazon work laptop while travelingHi, I want to know what to do or what’s the procedure do I have to follow if I lost my laptop while traveling. The laptop was provided by Amazon for
- Hey Oracle Cloud what happened to Deepak Patil?Used to be GM at MS Cloud and moved to OCI (Oracle Cloud) to setup their Bellevue office. Hearing he resigned. Any details?
- Thinking of moving from Cali to Seattle?? Don’t!Moved from San Francisco Bay Area and can not wait to leave. Who can tolerate such terrible weather YEAR ROUND?? There’s literally 3 months of sun and
Amazon / OtherEx-Banker
- Microsoft Huge Layoffs in Q4?In Window's org and MCIO?...Most impacted - Service engineers, Program managers. Partners and Principals. Now Cloud group has lots of trash added with
- Housekeeper in Bellevue?Any recommendations? How much might one cost for once-a-month visits for a 740 sq ft, 1 bedroom apartment?
- What else in Seattle... Bored of FANG.Been working in tech around Seattle most of my career. Started in startups back when I was a snot nosed engineer, but the last half of my career has b
- Product management at Starbucks Interviewing now for a business product management role with the personalization team. Does anyone have any insight into the organization and what wor
- Help creating a budget for Seattle?How much are you guys spending per month on things besides rent and your car?
- Seattle rent increases soften due to increase in unitshttps://www.seattletimes.com/business/real-estate/smallest-springtime-rent-increase-of-the-decade-for-seattle-area-as-new-apartments-flood-the-market/
- Is Seattle condo market slowing down?I observed that some condos (in Kirkland Bellevue and Issaquah) are not under contract, even after two days after the offer review date. Was wondering
- Does Amazon drug test?I keep seeing online that they do, but wasn’t sure if it’s only for the fulfillment centers. I’ll be working in the headquarters in Seattle
- Quit Amazon. Can i get unemployment benefits?I quit Amazon. I am on a work visa. Can i get unemployment benefits? What would they require?
- How much is your water bill in Redmond downtownI am currently paying between 80 and 90$ per month for my water-sewer-trash bill, for my self. I have 1 bedroom apt that I'm renting . That is ok? I
Microsoft / Engal2
- Arizona Would anyone recommend moving to Arizona (phx or Scottsdale)? I have some friends that suggested it. They said the Weather is great (obviously) and al
- Expected cost of living in seattle What is the expected monthly expense in Seattle for a family of 4 based on the following parameters: - A 3 bedroom house / Apt. Fine with commuting fo
- Teaching opportunitiesI have a passion for teaching and been wanting to do it parttime. I mainly want to teach programming. Do you guys have any suggestions on where I shou
- What would you guys think about moving to Orlando from Seattle? Considering places to move from Seattle in the next year or so. Orlando is much more affordable (especially housing) and weather is much better. Anyo
- Onsite gym in Microsoft Redmond HQ?MSFT folks — Do you have onsite gym facilities at your Redmond headquarters?
- Good apartments to live in Capitol Hill/SLU?Looking for a 1Br apartment for preferably under 2k any suggestions?
- Rent a allergy free placeIs it tenant right to know if prev. residents have pets? My baby is allergic to lots of things and I have to find a bigger apartment in eastside (seat
- Paying off mortgage or buy another houseI’d love to live debt free. On the other hand I’m getting FOMO on the housing market.
Microsoft / Engradix
- Parking scenes for Amazon Blackfoot officeHi guys I am joining Blackfoot in a few days and was wondering what the parking scene is like? Does amazon have parking structure? I hear amazon reim
- Same day eye glassesDoes only LensCrafters do it? Everywhere I go is telling me seven to ten days. I broke my glasses and need to not wait two weeks.
- Where to live in Redmond areaI want to be able to walk to work. Looking for decent apartments for a single male. 1 bedroom should be enough for me.
- Thinking on buying a Bengal catI love this breed and i am seriously thinking on getting one, however their prices range from 1.5k-2.5k Do you think it makes sense to get a Bengal c
- Anyone looking for a Salesforce admin?Curious if anyone out there in the Seattle area is looking for a salesforce admin. I'm ready for a change and would like to go to a cool tech company,
- Any Google Designers working on Cloud teams?Any Interaction Designers working on cloud teams? I am team interviewing for MTV and Seattle and my recruiter said most of Seattle openings are on clo
- Lyft SeattleHow’s the Seattle office? What perks do you get? Is it in any way worse working at a secondary branch instead of SF? Looking at the iOS openings right