- Anyone use scoop to commute from east side to Seattle?Just wondering if that’s feasible. Say live in Kirkland but work for Amazon
- Things to do indoors in SeattleIn Seattle for a week for work and brought family along. Any suggestions on things to do in Seattle, preferable indoors as kids are too young, 3 and 1
HPE / OtherEkMt77
- In pivot entry -appealHi, I am planning to appeal. I think i have a good case.I need some guidance in regards to collecting data. Can anyone pl help? Regards
- Depressed in SeattleI'm not gonna lie. I've been chronically depressed since moving to Seattle. It's not even the weather. After living in and enjoying America's greatest
Amazon / OtherEx-Banker
- Best Rheumatologist in and around seattle/east sidePosting this for a friend who recently moved here from the east coast. Before moving here he was diagnosed with some auto immune disorder and he is fe
- Amazon onsite Is it true that my friend’s Amazon onsite will mostly be behavior based (as per recruiters email to schedule onsite interview). Please share you recen
- WeatherMan, living in Seattle is getting harder and harder. This depressing weather is shit! I am not sure how much more I can take, been here 5 years. Can’t
- Microsoft intern salary I was wondering if the salary for PM intern at Microsoft is same as SDE Intern? If anyone could let me know the exact figures!
Amazon / EngAwsEmp
- Amazon Layoffs?I heard some rumors that amazon plans to lay off some engineers from dev list. Is that real and what’s the scale of this time?
- Favorite restaurants for delivery?I use Uber Eats frequently. Interested to hear recommendations. A few of my favorites: Chili Sesame, Goldin Black, Chutneys of Queen Anne
Amazon / OtherEx-Banker
- If I want to move to San Francisco will attending meetups in Seattle help me to network and move?Or is it better just to apply to jobs in San Francisco and network there?
- Can we take the Microsoft shuttle if going to a networking event at Microsoft?I got an email about a networking event but I don't have a car. I've seen the Microsoft shuttles and was wondering if they're also for people attendin
- Could someone give me a tour of the Spheres?I'd like to visit the Spheres but I've heard we need to find someone who works at Amazon to give us a tour.
- Amazon first layoffhttps://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2018/02/12/amazon-makes-rare-round-layoffs-seattle-headquarters/329643002/ Thoughts?
- PollSenior engineers in Seattle (AMZ L6, FB E5/E6 equivalent). What's your TC including stocks, base, etc?Please feel free to add details in comments like company, job level and title, years of experience, base and stock breakdown etc.
- Microsoft interview processDid a 5 round interview for senior sde @ msft, have not heard for 3 days, a lot of online posts say people receive offer the same day, how long before
- Amazon announces hundreds of corporate layoffshttps://techcrunch.com/2018/02/12/amazon-is-cutting-hundreds-of-corporate-jobs-according-to-a-new-report/amp/?__twitter_impression=true What do you t
Cisco / Enggprotein
- Is any team in Amazon looking to hire a BIE internally?Looking for some change and a new business to learn
- Moving to Seattle soon - any tips/life-hacks?Any admin-related tips or life hacks you can share from experience? Thanks! Edit: I’m married with no kids (yet)
- PollSenior Engineers in Seattle, what’s your salary?Not including any bonus or stocks, what’s your annual salary as a Senior Engineer in Seattle?
- Stackline I’ve had a couple of friends talk about the company Stackline in DT Seattle. Anyone have any insights?
- Companies hiring TPMDoes anyone know companies in Seattle that are currently hiring TPMs with ~2 years experience ?
- If you think Seattle traffic is bad now, just wait until these projects starthttps://projects.seattletimes.com/2018/one-center-city/ This whole thing basically sounds like a sh*tshow for anyone who has to get downtown in the n
Amazon / PMGucci Gang
- do Microsoft still stack ranking like Amazon？curious edit: I was reading wiki it says MS doesn’t https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitality_curve?from=singlemessage&isappinstalled=0
New / DesignYABl21
- How are appraisal reports coming in Bellevue?Houses in Bellevue are almost going above 12% than listing price. How are appraisals coming in that area?
Microsoft / Engstevejo
- Compensation range for Starbucks.What's the compensation range for Application Developer and Senior Application Developer at Starbucks?
- SnowboardingI’m new to snowboarding. I took one class that was pretty much useless and went another time on my own. I keep falling a lot. A lot. Do you suggest I
Microsoft / PMNewR2D2
- SDE in Seattle without a black belt in Leetcode?Looking for recommendations on decent companies in Seattle where I can land a good paying SDE job without being a Leetcode ninja. I can solve the prob
- Commute vs Location TradeoffMy wife will be working in downtown Seattle and I'll be working on the Eastside. We like the idea of living in Issaquah or Sammamish as it's beautifu
- 750k Townhome in greater SeattleI currently live at Cirrus and is really enjoying the luxury lifestyle this high end apartment offers. Where can I find a good relatively new townhom
Amazon / Englol🤓📈
- Where do Microsoft-Amazon couples stay? Hey guys, I was wondering which neighborhood in Seattle is popular and is more efficient given that one of us will work in downtown Seattle and the
- Linux/C/Java inside Azure?Which areas of Azure are most heavily investing in Linux / C / Java / other related technologies outside of the traditional Windows/C# ecosystem? If
- Facebook SeattleConsidering jumping ship to Facebook. People that work in the Seattle office, how is it? How's the quality of talent? Is it 100% Microsoft people?
Snapchat / EngDaddySnal
- What should be done to people who don’t wash their hands after using the bathroom?Wash your hands after you do the deed. That’s just basic human decency, right? Or am I the crazy one?
- WTF SeattleAre you retarded? Number of people at open house. Every rational part of my brain says stay away from this..
- Technology management MBA at UW FosterAny reviews on TMMBA at Foster. Is it worth your time and money ?
Google / DesignRot
- Suggestions on any good movers and packers in Bellevue/Redmond area?Need to move some heavy stuff like bed, sofa, chest, tv unit
- Advice for new Grad in Game Design22yr old graduates in April with BS in Computer Science and Game Design from a 4yr program. Curriculum: Game design and development, including game h
Salesforce / Salesgit-wreckd
- Good tailor for women's suitMy wife is shopping for a blazer, she works in finance, needs to look pro in some situations. Unfortunately we went to all the usual off the rack plac