- unlimited paid sick leaveI started offering unlimited paid sick leave this year. This resulted in absolutely nobody ever calling out sick. I have to send people home. It's a
New / OtherABTherapy
- Recommend Full stack Digital Marketing Agencies or person?Need your recommendations! Firm/consultant should have experience with IoT, open source, & algorithm development clients. Services needed - Web desi
- 12 years in Fortune 10 company to StartupI’ve worked 12 years with eight different roles at one very large company. It’s been great, but I’ve always wanted to join a startup focused on Produc
- Full stack dev for a travel idea prototypeAny experienced humble engineers (ideally frontend and backend) who would love to work on a travel idea part-time? If the pilot gains an audience the
- Infra to enable Autonomous VehiclesWe are looking for really smart software engineers who have experience in building large scale systems that are reliable and maintainable. Please mess
Amazon / EngThinking.
Samba TV / EngMrTV
- Upcoming LA/NY companies?What are some of the up and coming high growth tech companies you’ve heard of here in silicon beach or in NY? Looking at departing my current co in th
- How to start a company on F1?I am here on F1. I would prefer working for myself rather than any other company. I am studying enterprenuership on my own. What about maintaining t
- Lawyer and CPA to shutdown a startupI need to shutdown my startup and in need of lawyer and CPA. Has anybody experienced winding down a startup? Do you guys recommend anyone/company?
- Can my startups entire SWE team be outsourced to pro firm?I'm working on a fintech software startup, the software is too complicated for fellow potential cofounder SWEs to develop, so I'm outsourcing the deve
- Rover software developersCan anyone give me a rundown on development at Rover.com. Salary Work life Dev experience. On calls Etc.
- Looking for partner who is adept at ML I am working on a startup idea and I am looking to pair with someone who is good at ML algorithms. I am SWE with tones of experience in data pipeline
- Making money as CEO of a early stage Startup CEOI have my own seed funded company with about $600k in funding, after 6 months without a paycheck. We are about to launch and have managed to acquire s
- Finding pain pointsBeyond solving your own problems, how do you identify pain points in the market — which, in turn, spur ideas for potentially valuable solutions?
- Got an offer from a series A startupI'm wondering what a good offer from a startup at the series A stage. What is the general breakdown in the comp? Position is a sr swe Pay, equity, R
- So many people here are currently at FANG companies. ITT, tell me about your awesome experiences elsewhereDo you work for a startup or other non-FANG company? Have you in the past? Share your favorite parts of the job - what you miss the most now that you'
CAA / Engjadziadax
- How to obtain many readers as a stand up publishing website,It’s really hard and I am keeping to find the best solution
New / DesignYABl21
- Airbnb pe ratio?Does anyone know the ballpark p e ratio for Airbnb? And how it compares with public companies with similar stats in terms of valuation?
- Alexis Ohanian Reddit Cofounder Steps DownWow. Really enjoyed a podcast that interviewed him talking about the birth of Reddit recently. Shocking news to Reddit employees?
- Startup Compensation Negotiation: what have you pulled off?What have you negotiated into your compensation at a startup? More stock options with a longer vesting schedule? Double-trigger acceleration? Been awe
- Some mobile app or sass ideasIt has been a long time since I build something for myself, an app either mobile or sass from end to end. Do you guys have any app ideas? We can work
- Where should I invest?Just came across a grip of money (few mil) and am looking for a early stage to mid size start up in the SF Bay Area or LA to invest in. Any ideas of
- 10+ Years Chinese business news reporting experience+3startups+MPA+Mandarin+insight of China can find a job in NYC?10+Years Chinese business news reporting experience+3startups+MPA can find a job in NYC? Of course! Native fluency in Mandarin Chinese and have insigh
- What are the most useful books/resources? What are the most useful books/resources for someone who wants to build his/her own startup?
New / Engsha512
- Are there any product managers @Alloy.ai?I am currently looking more into Alloy, their culture, and how I could possibly be a great fit with the startup. Nevertheless, I checked out their web
Gerson Lehrman / Other1410Guy
- Anyone from Flexport, Haven, or Transfix?I recently had a product manager interview @Flexport, unfortunately, they decided to pursue other candidates. Not quite sure why. Nevertheless, I am e
Gerson Lehrman / Other1410Guy
- Anyone know a good Employment Lawyer in the Bay Area?Looking for an Employment Lawyer in the Bay Area to help out with a job offer negotiation.
Twitter / Engyp
- AirBnB employees, what do you think about your CFO getting fired?Word is he was pushed out for dissgreeing on direction with Brian?
- Need referral for entry level customer support/success rolesHi. Looking to get referral for entry level customer support/Success roles for startups/companies in the SF Bay Area. Please help. I have one year of
- Coupang FeedbackWondering if anyone has info on how things inside coupang are actually going. The recruiter said they plan to go public in 2020 with a stock price of
- Life @ Magic LeapHow's the work at Magic Leap? Heard pretty bad things about the CEO. Is it true employees in the bay area offices are treated as second class citizen
- Culture resetDoes anyone have success stories around changing a company culture after acquisition? Attempting to build a highly motivated and effective culture wh
New / OpsPmsE47
- Sourcing Painful ProblemsI started a company that revolves as a Solution architect-as-service. How do I go about finding potential customers that has problems in creating webs
New / Salesc0d3r4l1fe
- How many hours/wk of work is reasonable?For a late-stage startup how many hours/wk is reasonable to expect from employees each week (non-crunch-time). There’s a thread on Reddit’s Blind boa
- Fintech opportunities What are some good opportunities for an investment banker with an interest in programming? Apart from financial modelling. I like developing web apps
- Anyone interviewed at Grab Seattle office?How are their interviews? Same as at most other companies or is there anything different/unique about theirs? Also, for anyone who received an offer
Accenture / EngRimRax
- What factors to consider while joining a startup?Say a startup is in stealth and they’ve not fully revealed what they are working on. What factors do you consider while deciding to work for this sta
- Help exercising stock optionsApart from ESO fund are there others who provide loans for exercising options?
Talkdesk / Otherg5&s4k
- If you could solve any problem with technology...what would it be? Imagine money is not an issue. And your answer doesn’t have to be something geared towards social justice or philanthropic. Just cur
- Interview at ArgoScheduled an interview at Argo AI . What does interview look like? Anything special I need to have good prep for? What does it look like working for
- How many options to expect from a start up offer? Series B at ~100M valuation, about 30mil shares outstanding. I have 1 yr exp. Typically what amount should I ask for? Offered 4000 options currently.
- Convoy interview Anyone had an interview with convoy? I like to know what they asked in their interviews.