- Any suggestions for workplace success books ?Any suggestions for workplace success books ? Especially relevant for tech. I think I need to inprove my professional and leadership skills
- Do tech startups sponsor visa and green card?I'm interested in a 1.5y old tech startup in the Bay area (silicon valley) with < 10 employees. What are the chances that they will sponsor a H1B visa
- Fb product designer expected comp?Interview apparently went well, unanimous “hire” feedback. No previous FANG exp. but been doing this for 16 years. Offer came in surprisingly not that
- Fb E6 interviewHow should I prepare for it? I'm planning to practice coding on leetcode but what else should I focus on?
- How to cope with shitty feeling when you get to know that you are lowballed by 25k and you already accepted the offer.I came to know from a friend who got an offer for a similar role and he was able to negotiate 25k more than me
- I'm actively interviewing. My recruiter knows this. He keeps pestering me about what's my status with other companies.What's the best way to not reveal the my situation
Amazon / EngMeOne
- Trend Micro TW site training budgetit is said that the training budget of a person is 20000 NTD (about 666 USD) for his ENTIRE career... not even per year...
New / Engtr3ndm1cr0
- Apple Machine Learning team in Seattle?I heard that Apple acquired a small ML company in Seattle. Anyone knows about the team? I’m Interested.
- Lyft Post-MBA senior manager total compI received an offer for the Operations Strategy senior manager - a business role - at Lyft in San Francisco. The offer is $170K base; 200K RSUs / 4 y
- Looking for PM jobs outside of amazon Hey everyone, I have been in amazon 2 years doing PM roles (a mixed of product management and program management), outside of amazon I have 3 years e
Microsoft2 x 4
- Supply chain offer in Bay AreaBase $115k Sign on $10k RSU 24k over 3 years Location : Bay Area Asking for a friend who has 4 years of work experience. She thinks this offer is to
- ISB course value?What is the value of ISB's CBA course (this is 1.5 year course at ISB Hyderabad, India) in getting job at Microsoft? Any good weitage given to this co
- Apple hiring processAfter on-site, what happens if things went well and didn’t go well? Will hr discuss the offer with you before getting it approved, etc? What is happe
- Microsoft How long does it take to finish background check and visa transfer for Microsoft? Do they do both at the same time?
- Dental implants in south bay area RecommenHas anyone got a dental implant in bay area ? Any recommendations?
- Itserve hampering chances of getting green cards to indianshttps://www.liveleak.com/view?t=s0jI5_1521513943
- H1b stamping in CanadaAnyone has recent experience of stamping visa in Vancouver or any other consulate in Canada? This will be my 3rd overall stamping, but 1st in Canada..
- PayPal offer subject to evidence of salaryCan anyone at PayPal confirm if they were asked to provide evidence of their current salary package during the interview process?
- Pto after resignation?Can you take a pto after resignation i am hoping to tell my manager 3 weeks earlier so that i can take one week off is it a good idea? Or should i ju
- Trump supporters - When was America great?Curious what trump supporters think when/what MAGA is referring to for you?
- Congrats to all fb employees!https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/21/technology/mark-zuckerberg-q-and-a.html
- I don't like building projects... Help?I know all the latest tech and I can't motivated myself to write the code. At work or sometimes home. I learn it and don't use it. Any project over 10
CiscoGym Bro 👺
- Do you spend money on books and other learning resources?Do you spend money on books/ebooks/online courses etc?
New / EngnGoogler
New / EngNFnotNFC
- Oculus GOI just tried on the VR Gear. I think this will change the world, and I want to invest in Facebook. Anyone think investing is Good or bad idea?
- Lyft onsite interview helpI have Lyft onsite interview next month. Any tips or suggestion ? I am interviewing for senior software engineer role and have two system design and o
- Microsoft offerI have around 7 years of experience. Got Microsoft offer: Level 63: senior sde Base: 170 Signon: 100 Rsu: 200 for 4 years How is this offer? Low, ave
Palo Alto Networkspanner
- Arranged marriage on F-1 VisaHow did your life change after the marriage? Any tips from btown bois and gals?
- What team is hiring?I've been trying to get my brother a job at Amazon. I referred him many times but he hasn't been considered. He is a head worker, excel certified, Tab
- Orbitz data breachin case anyone missed this. Name, dob, phone number, credit card info, email I'd, address and gender info stolen from Orbitz. Seems like breach had a
- Compensation for Sr. Financial Analyst RoleHi everyone, I just received an offer from a company as San Jose. The title is Finance Business Intelligence, but it is basically a Sr. Financial Ana
- What’s the right way to answer Are you interviewing somewhere else When interviewing for a small company what’s a right away to answer it? Let’s say to the CTO or VP. Be honest or hide the details and the offer you h
- Need referral ASAPGoing through a tough time at my work got an ultimatum today. Looking for companies with good work life balance so that I can pursue my hobbies at si
- What Are You Reading?I’m looking for a few good books about marketing. What is everyone reading? Just read Hooked and Predictably Irrational (I know it’s behavioral econo
Ubisoft / MKTGDoc
- Facebook interview result timelineGuys, Waiting for FB onsite interview result. Today is exactly 2 weeks. No response at all so far. Is it good/bad? I think my design round went reall
- Amazon Interviews: Design ManagementAnyone out there been through the design interview loop/process? I’d like to hear what you went through and/or any tips regarding what you would have
Microsoft / Design206wrkr
- Amazon Hiring Bar?So I interviewed onsite with Amazon last week. I am late for my first interview (due to traffic) for 30 minutes and could not even give a reasonable s
LinkedIn / EngPipExpert
- Best career hack for White/Asian folksBig tech companies recently introduced policies which openly discriminate white (and often Asian and Indian) males. That means if you represent one o
- Why is everyone so obsessed with prestige of their company? lolYou’re just a cog in this massive machine anyway. Reminds me of kids obsessed with getting into college. But the best thing they ever accomplish in li