Gen!x / Engixptl12
- Hard to find female mentors?I am a woman working in manufacturing and it has always been difficult for me to find female mentors. There are a lot of lessons that I had to learn o
- People that say white, black, etcI love seeing people talk about "white people do x" or "black people do y", " asians are good at z" It lets me know how many idiots there are out the
- 3rd world country tech guy. AMAProduct guy working in a startup with technical background. Not going to disclose the country but its in Asia and its not India. Possibly ask me about
New / PM3.14
- AMA Request: FANG hiring managersWhat’s your take on leetcode? Any organizational constraints keeping you or your team from implementing radical ideas? Why would I want to work at a F
- Socialist AMAThis post might be a mistake... but what the hell. Since socialism has been getting more attention lately but is generally explained in the media and
New / Engnahhh
- AMA = Narcissists?Who are these people who want to be the center of attention with their own thread???
- Awful Posts on AMA Topic20+ posts on AMA topic and only 1 legit AMA (no, it’s not this one). If this is how tech folks regard SIMPLE instructions, I’ll opt out of that self-
Gen!x / Engixptl12
- Has anyone tried service from poopsenders dot com?Recently I came across this ultimate sweet revenge website, wondering if anyone used it?
- One ok onsite round at GoogleI recently interviewed at Google for software engineer position. I had 4 rounds plus a lunch round. I did well in three of those rounds (finished with
Yahoo / EngY6w()
- Why don’t big companies invest in making engineers better interviewers.I have been interviewing these past couple of months. The common pattern which I see during these interviews is that most of the folks in bigger compa
- Improve productivityI suck at time management. I've been in engineering for 15 years and I feel that past few years its gradually getting worse, probably because of commu
Oath / EnguWxC62
- [AMA request] Options traders - what to keep in mind while trading Costless Collars with LEAPS on high yield blue chipsConsidering going big on zero cost collars with AT&T with the current yield at 5%. What should I watch out for?
- Can I actually enhance my thinking power with brain foods/nutrition?I know the answer to this, but I'm curious if anyone else knows how to achieve limitlessness? I'm not kidding this is a real question and there is a
- Can hair loss be fought?Please suggest if hair loss can be fought or is it a losing battle? I'm trying regenix right now. But I'm kind of depressed since I don't seem to have
- Invested over $7 Mil in ICO's this month. AMAI'm a long time user of Blind and a big fan of this community. Haven't seen much interest here about crypto or blockchain. Hoping to shed some light i
- [AMA Request] Google Hiring PanelWhat exactly happens after the interview? How often do you get to make the final decision? How many people in the panel decide about a single candidat