- Amazon SPM L6 compensation in Seattle Hi - i got a verbal offer from Amazon last week as Sr Product Manager, L6. The compensation numbers were not shared yet. I have seen a few posts discussing L6 compensation for SPM at Amazon. Does my current pay matter during negotiations? If I am making 200K in Atlanta, how much more can I expect
- Range for Fashion Designer @ Amazon? Talking to a recruiter on Monday for a fashion designer role. What level and salary range should I expect for this role? 7yoe @Amazon
- Apple phone screen I have an interview with an apple recruiter. I already had a call with a recruiter who reached out via LinkedIn and he forwarded my resume to this recruiter. (Mostly it's for apple watch ) so will the call be something different or a regular recruiter call. Anything I should mention while talking. I
- Walmart labs Phone screen What type of questions can I expect in a 1 hour HackerRank session for a principal position. Any favorite category of recent interviewers?
- Best Buy - a good place to work? Being recruited to work at Best Buy. never considered it before. What’s it like? Spare me no details, please.
- What's it like to work at a company who's stock didn't go up 20% today? 🤔
- Stay or leave? I was having discussion about promo with my SDM, then i find i have been put on a dev list. I recently came out of it and am having promo discussion again with my SDM, he is aligned for it in next quarter. But I am not getting clear indication from my skip if he is aligned about my promo, and is giv
- staff engineer interview at walmart labs hello, have an onsite interview scheduled for a staff engineer role at walmart labs in sunnyvale, CA. i wanted some help in understanding the interview process. ex: what will be the focus on leetcode vs system design. other tips will also be helpful.
- Question: Sr Tech Product Manager vs Sr Non-Tech product manager vs Sr Tech Program Manager @Amazon #amazon Have a few questions regarding those three: 1. Who is in charge of software product map? The scope of the product and what should deliver next step? 2. Is Tech product manager determining the priority of the features or the non tech product manager? 3. Who will work closely with software eng
- link Should AWS divest our of Amazon ? How long before other customers realize that they could loose to Amazon ? https://apple.news/AmhNpVOA9SKC40tYb8pNwwg
- wm labs level what the levels for different job title? staff engineer is 5 or 6? principal engineer is 6? group pm is 5? sr pm is 4?
- Building a personalized search engine In my free time I’m building an ecommerce search engine - I believe it has good business potential. Is anyone interested in turning it into a growth opportunity?
- Need referral to FANG program management (people management) roles Anyone willing to refer me? Total experience 15+ TCO - 185
- Looking for Senior Program Manager - Customer Analytics My team is looking for a Senior Program Manager to build and implement customer analytics charter for our org with decent number of Business Intelligence Engineers to work with. If you are interested, please message me Pros: Business critical problems to solve Good visibility to L8+ audience Grea
- Average Salary at Amazon for Manager of Risk Management Wife applied for a job, and we'd like to know the salary range for something so we can be a little prepared if things go well on compensation.
- No feedback during internship? Looking to see if this is common. I am more than half way done with my internship, but I never once recieved feedback (positive or negative) even though i have been asking for it since week 1. Is this common? Any suggestions?
- Are there any Indian/Chinese couples out there? I have been dating a Chinese girl for 2 years now. We live in Seattle and are both on H1B VISA. I want to take things ahead, but don't have a good idea of what to look out for in this inter-cultural marriage. Are there any other couples who have been through this? If so, I can post some specific que
- how much marketing manager @ Under Armour make? this is a position in acquisition I wonder how much the acquisition marketing manager role make?
- walmart stack ranking what’s the distribution of 1,2,3,4,5? is there a forced distribution for 1 or 2?
- Level for Marketing Manager @ amazon? what is the level of marketing manager with 3-4 years of experience at amazon? how much do they pay for this position?
- Instacart compensation for senior engineer hi folks, can you guys help me is assesing the compensation at instacart for sr engineer position with 7 yrs of experience.
- Expected tc for 12 yoe at amazon, location sf Hi Guys, Can anyone tell me the tc range for amazon sde 2 at sf ?
- Nordstrom technology is dead... Leadership is absolutely inept at Nordstrom tech. Edmond is an abusive dictatorial tyrant who hires toadys with no relevant expertise to lead his orgs. Take for example Supply Chain: an organization full of excellent engineers and managers but senior leaders that allowed business to run roughshod o
- Is it worth it? Been on Wayfair's B2C team for a hot minute now, the pay is ~$45-50k take home/year after bonuses. Is it a waste of my time, is there much progression for me, or are there bigger and better things out there?
- Walmart Media Group - Senior Data Engineer Interview Hello blinders - Can someone from Walmart share pointers on what kind of questions to expect for Senior Data Engineer onsite interview at Walmart Media group? SQL? Python? Data Modeling? Leetcode medium/hard? Appreciate your help! YoE - 10 yrs TC - 140K
- Buying furniture! any wayfair employee? lets trade
- IN4 salary range in walmartlabs India Hi, I am a senior software engineer working in SB/SV walmartlabs office. Thinking of moving back to India soon. What salary range should I expect in walmartlabs India?
- Product Manager @ Walmart Labs interview All, Have an interview at Walmart labs for Product Manager role. I have mostly been a TPM at Amazon with a short stint as an ISM. Can someone please shed some light on: 1. What to expect from the phone screen with the HM? Its Suppy Chain and Logs related team. 2. Given my TPM experience how to best
- Nike Relo I have a job offer from Nike, and am wondering where the best place to look for houses would be. I have two young kids so looking for some place family friendly #nike
- H1B stamping for Chinese citizen in a different country I am a Chinese citizen supposed to travel to India for a business trip. I am on H1B and wanted to get the stamping done in the India. Has anyone gone through the same? I know that processing times are around 4-6 weeks when you get the stamping done in China but I am not sure if it will take the same
- looking for referrals in suppy chain or management consulting in the SF bay area, Seattle or NYC I have 5.5 years of experience as a management consultant. Currently with Home Depot as an Analytics Consutlant. I want to switch to a management consulting firm or a big supply chain industry.
- link Ban only E-cigarettes? This makes no sense. https://www.engadget.com/2019/06/19/san-francisco-e-cigarette-ban-vote-vaping-juul/ While regulation and sale to minors is totally valid, why ban the less harmful tobacco product and leave actual cigarettes in the stores.
- Looking for Nike referral I have 5+ years of work experience in supply chain and strategic sourcing. I’d love to explore options at Nike.
- Walmart offer 220k base, 25% bonus (based on company and personal performance), 90k RSU annually, 90K sign on/year for first 2 years — ~460k + 10% employee discount and other benefits Is it a good one? although RSU is 90k annually, it will be vested in 4years, so year one is 22k rsu, year one TC is ~390k.
- Let’s build competition to Shopify We just need 30 experience devs to build in a year. Pretty sure we could get lot of funding. Who is in? Please pm me
- Engineering job locations What are some good mid-sized cities/areas for eCom/Retail SDE jobs and who are some major employers in those areas? ( Other than SF, Seattle etc)
- Associate product manager salary at walmart.com How much should I expect to make as an X3 associate PM at walmart ecommerce in SF? Would like to hear before giving my background. Then happy to give my background #walmartcom #x3 #product #productmanager #level3 #pm #associatePM
- Walmart e-commerce mid year promotions Hi, when are mid year promotions announced at Walmart
- Amazon folk - How can I get the best head start as I join as an SDE1 I'm not a new grad but rather an Industry Hire with 2 YOE. Joining in Prime Video in Seattle. I'm a Java dev, taking up a Java dev position but I'm used to using the azure cloud tech stack and not AWS. (Gap for some reason thinks amazon is a competitor bc nobody goes to malls anymore lol) Anyways -
- Nordstrom interview results I had an onsite interview at Nordstrom on Monday. Can someone give an idea how long it takes for hiring decision? #nordstrom
- SDE2 Bangalore >> Seattle Hi ! I’m currently working at Amazon and plan on moving from Bangalore to Seattle. How will my compensation change ? I am getting married and will get a green card through family. @amazon
- Amazon, Target and Walmart Has anyone left Amazon to go directly to one of these competitors? If so, any issues with non-compete, compensation or perception?
- You’re Killing Me, Devs -A gentle rant on showing up as technical stakeholders vs “I code”. I want to put a couple thoughts out to the Blind-o-verse, especially as its key demo is dev-centric. This comes after reading many a long post about biz ppl screwing everything up for devs (which deserves its own post). **Based on my experience, many devs need significant improvement in communicati
- Had a poorly-done phone screen by inexperienced peer & They passed on me! Now what?? This is a first in my job-hunt process—I just had someone in a would-be-peer level in another group with no hiring experience do my phone screen. It was super awkward —they read questions verbatim off of a screen, typed answers as I talked, and asked 0 follow-up questions. And because they didn’t b
- Best paying companies in Midwest Target in Minneapolis is amongst the best paying (128k+10k), I know this as Amazon couldn't offer me a better deal (125k+30k Seattle ) than Target. What other companies pay well in Midwest?
- How is Amazon so successful with such a high employee turnover rate? In my 10+ years of experience, the single most reliable predictor of whether a team or an organization was going to succeed or fail was the turnover rate: The higher the turnover rate, the more likely the team was to fail. By all accounts, Amazon has one the highest turnover rates in the business
- Work Culture @ Playstation - Analytics role? Can anyone shed some light?
- Can you get into a FAANG in your 40s? I spend my 20s partying, playing music and traveling the world and didn't really try to enter the workforce until 2008 (great year to try to get a job :-D ). I managed to get work as an analytics/DB consultant for a retailer in the midst of the 2008/09 recession, and spent most of my career jumpin
- Looking for Walmart Referral Can anybody help me with getting referrals from walmart CA?
- Nike PM Interview Anyone have any advice on Nike PM interview? Questions typically asked, what kind of values they are looking for, etc. Thanks!
This page is only accessible by
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!