- What's with Five Below? How are the stocks so strong? While retailers are shutting down their stores, 5B is opening new ones. Their stocks are high too (much higher than Target). How do you think it's going to survive in this tough competition? What's the future of 5b and is it a good idea to join them at this time?
- #amazon How much amazon pays for Principal Engineers? Appreciate your response.
- Management or FAANG? What should I be aiming for? I'm a lead developer trying to make my next move. Is it better to get into management in some random firm or be that technical person (BI Engineer) at one of the FAANGs? Appreciate if you cover pay vs prestige vs career.
- vote Do you think Operations/business folks make same money as Engineers for same level This
- Kohl’s ... ouch. Big miss this morning, thoughts?
- is Target trans friendly? Hi, Does anyone have experience coming out as trans working in Mpls? Can i expect to lose my job shortly after? I know we have an LGBTQ business council but I get the sense it might be more LG than anything. Thoughts very much appreciated.
- Amazon ladder climbing Is it probable to climb the ladder at Amazon if you aren't Seattle based, assuming you are a creative and skilled associate?
- New Fire TV in a few weeks? Hello Amazon people 😏
- link Any Walmart Retail Store Manager? According to reports, average TC for store manager is 175K. Any store manager making this or more? https://www.wsj.com/articles/walmart-store-managers-make-175-000-a-year-11557339360 @Walmart
- Amazon, Target and Walmart Has anyone left Amazon to go directly to one of these competitors? If so, any issues with non-compete, compensation or perception?
- Salaries in UAE / Dubai Any idea what would be the compensation in UAE for US Citizen Sr. MANAGER reporting to Director 3/4 direct reports Requires MS/MBA Retail industry Tech Background Also anyone here in a similar situation? I know if you are working in UAE you still have to pay US income Tax but not as much. Anyb
- Walmart Labs SE Levels Can anyone provide info on what each Software Engineering level at Walmart Labs means in terms of years of experience, or how they map to Amazon/Google/FB levels? From what I can tell at Walmart Labs, these are the levels: Software Engineer I (not sure this exists, SEII looks like entry-level) SE 2
- Can you get into a FAANG in your 40s? I spend my 20s partying, playing music and traveling the world and didn't really try to enter the workforce until 2008 (great year to try to get a job :-D ). I managed to get work as an analytics/DB consultant for a retailer in the midst of the 2008/09 recession, and spent most of my career jumpin
- Amazon info I am new here, please spare me for some basic questions, I have a scheduled in person interview with Amz for Sr. Architect position and Sr. Engg manag position. I have 13 yoe 1. how would I know the level of position and it’s tc? 2. Any tips for onsite interview ? 3. I am told that the teams of bot
- Zillow offer Hello everyone, My cousin has an offer for Zillow based in NYC, but it seems low to me given the title and location. Recruiter won’t budge on base. Any feedback is appreciated. Title: Senior Consultant enterprise accounts Base: 90K 7 years of work experience. Thanks!
- Walmartlabs Sunnyvale is the most underrated job They have a e1-8 and m1-8 promotion track. You get a guaranteed promote every year. Stay a while and you can quickly get to senior VP. Work environment is very good, nobody cares what you do. Salary is competitive even if the stock is low.
- Google L6 Sr Program Manager vs Amazon L7 vs Wayfair L5 Associate Director vs Walmart Director Which is a better option of all the roles? All roles are people leadership roles. All are paying enough money to have nice standard of living. It’s about culture, and growth. Any suggestions?
- Anyone here working at Consensus/Target Need some info on work, culture, pay and bonus
- Webflow or Shopify I have a candle line that I created. Looking at Webflow or Shopify as the platform to build the site. Any suggestions for either one?
- Flipkart compensation #Flipkart Any Flipsters here? What is total comp at Senior Director and VP level? Could you share a range?
- Adidas digital in Shanghai, don't go! Don't know if anyone here is going for adidas digital hub in Shanghai, would advice not to. They have a oral promise for offer (with tc negotiate completed), and drag for 3 weeks and more for various reasons. After that said, sorry, change of course and bye! WTF!! Can't even honored their vabal ag
- Walmart E Commerce Referral Looking for Program/Product Management roles at Walmart ECommerce. Any HM or suggestions for teams ? 5+ years of experience in SC, Logistics and Technology, with 2.5 years at Amazon. @Walmart
- Simultaneously applying for multiple positions at Amazon? I applied for a role at Amazon and I'm preparing for the onsite. In the meantime, LinkedIn suggested another position, which is similar to the first one (basically identical skill set, but different BU within Amz), and which is slightly closer to my domain expertise. Would I get in trouble if I app
- Referrals for Supply Chain/Pgm Mgr jobs on West Coast Any suggestions and referrals on companies in WA, CA,OR that are good and currently hiring Supply Chain/Logistics/ Prg Mgmt professionals? Especially for someone on H1-B. I have experience in tech, supply chain and logistics in distribution and retail environments. 4 YOE, TC 150K, H1-B
- Walmart phone interview It takes about 2 months by far for the phone interview with wm. talked with 4 team members, 3 recruiters, and a few EAs (arranging phone interviews). Not sure why so complex, only apply pm role there. Phone interviewed by even more than one VP:)
- Hopper? Has anyone heard anything about the culture or compensation?
- Walmart scrum master Hello everyone, Is anyone here a Technical project manager-Scrum Master at Walmart. Can someone provide insights on the interview process?
- Who will be new cto of Walmart? Who will replace Jeremy king
- Overheard at airport lounge “I hate Walmart.. ‘cept when it’s 2am and you need something, they got it!”
- How is Amazon so successful with such a high employee turnover rate? In my 10+ years of experience, the single most reliable predictor of whether a team or an organization was going to succeed or fail was the turnover rate: The higher the turnover rate, the more likely the team was to fail. By all accounts, Amazon has one the highest turnover rates in the business
- Nordstorm Non tech Hello, Anyone here who is a Program Manager/Product manager at Nordstorm.I am looking for interview tips and understanding the work culture
- Engineering, DS, or PM Broad question, I'd love to understand what you see as the pros and cons of each career path (type of work, wlb, comp, what you see as the necessary skills / personality traits to really excel in each). I'm still early in my career and am trying to decide which direction to commit to.
- Product roles at Target.com Guys, I am interviewing for product role at target. They call it product owner. Is it really a product management role? Also, how good is the company for career in product management?
- Wayfair L3 vs L4 PM Are they both senior product manager roles? Can anyone share Comp structure difference between the two?
- Anyone joining Amazon east Palo Alto on June 3rd or around? I found a reasonable 4bhk right behind the office, literally 100 mts, planning to lease it if 3 more are found👦
- Coupang?? I m interviewing for coupang in South Korea? I m in Bangalore right now.. I don’t know what are difficulties I could face there! Anyone from coupang!! Please help!!! How is work culture in south korea
- Does e-commerce pay well? Apart from Amazon, is there any e-commerce company that's paying as much as or close to faang in similar roles?
- Amazon Alexa shopping team Palo alto? I am joining the team soon, just curious how the work culture will be!
- What’s the future with amazon go? I’m reading articles about cities banning amazon go. What’s amazon’s plan? Pulling out or create a different/advanced model?
- Aws networking team ..WLB? Close to getting an offer ..wondering how’s the wlb ?
- Working at Boxed? What is it like working at Boxed? What’s the tech culture like? Would anyone be willing to chat with me about it?
- Nordstrom Total Compensation Ranges (My TC: 325k) People seem to not believe me when I share my Nordstrom TC. Yes, Nordstrom does have decent pay. We have done a lot to modernize our stack (Kubernetes, Lambdas, AWS+GCP hybrid). Being in Seattle, it's the only way Nordstrom can stay somewhat competitive in hiring talent. Here are the current TC rang
- Working at Ipsy IPsy has a lot of negative reviews on Glassdoor. How is is to work at iPsy ? How is the top management .? How is tye business?
- Spreetail? I recently was contacted by a recruiter for a step up. Anybody here from the company that can give their opinion on working there?
- Paternity leave comparison At Walmart we get 12 weeks paternity which is pretty awesome (though not sure if people actually take it). What's the paternity leave at Target Sunnyvale ?
- What excites you about being (or wanting to be) a Product Manager? I am curious to know what other (aspiring) product managers’ motivations are.
- #GHC18 and #GHC19. Grace Hopper worth it? Looking for inputs from past conference attendees and employers. Is the Grace Hopper Conference worth going to for those that are pursuing full-time opportunities? Also, it’s is beneficial to only current or graduating students? Or can some one with 1-2 years of experience also attend?
- Case study Recruiter wants to discuss feedback on case study for interview. Does this mean it’s a reject?
- Best city to settle in the US? My husband and I work on different coasts and are considering moving jobs just so we can be in the same city and finally be together. We want to choose a city that has a good number of tech companies (we are both in tech), decent standard of living (not super expensive like Cali), affordable housing
- Blockchain for supply chain Anyone working on Blockchain for supply chain use-cases ? I just started exploring blockchain technology for supply chain any suggestions.
This page is only accessible by
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!