- VF Corp Ecommerce anyone have a sense of what its like working there since they made the move to Denver?
- Transitioning to a UX/UI role Hi! My background is in website content management/strategy and now internal communications. I have experience with site analytics, as well as graphic design and design thinking implementation. I've worked closely with our product management team and am interested in a PM or UX/UI manager type role.
- Nordstrom Employee Discount Any one working at Nordstrom willing to get me their employee discount ? Pretty please ;)
- TPM va SDM What skillsets differentiate SDMs from TPMs and vice versa? I’m noticing that a lot of TPMs are acting SDMs and vice versa, so much so that they seem to be the same thing. If both get promoted they seem to go to Director of Engineering, so that’s obviously the same.
- CTO How is Paul Gaffney as CTO ? Folks from Kohl’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods and Home Depot.. please chime in
- How is Wayfair doing? What is the sentiment among the employees about Wayfair’s future? With no profits in the history of its existence, does anyone believe the company has a future?
- Sephora Lead Engineer TC How much would be the TC for a Lead engineer at the SF location?
- Leaving Amazon post 4 year vest Current L6 approaching final vest of initial offer. Looking at leaving Amazon but want to stay in Seattle area. I’m “non-tech” (business development manager in Retail org) and looking to increase salary and scope at another company. Current $200K TC. Looking at the other big tech companies in the a
- 1 Year Promotions Hi All, I’m currently in my first post-grad job and am finding how to get that “strongly exceed expectations within role” review elusive. My manager has walked me through my development plan, but it definitely seems generic and get-promoted- in-2-year-plan rather than in 1 year that I am looking fo
- product management resources I’m new to product management after spending the past 10 years in research and strategy. My management is in a different state and it’s taking me longer than I had hoped to get up to speed. Does anyone have recommendations for online resources or training that will help me fill in gaps and develop
- Are Grad degrees necessary for PM roles? Hi, are MBA/MS necessary to be considered for PM roles? I have a BS in Business and about 6 YOE in Operations (to include Supply Chain & Product Development exp). I have had zero luck in obtaining a PM role. Been thinking of getting an MBA/MS degree to get in. Any advice?
- Product Manager referrals I am looking for internal referrals at Amazon, Target, BBAB, Home Depot, and other ecomm/retail companies. currently a product manager at Walmart, please let me know if anyone is open to share leads. Thanks! Total experience:3.5 yrs experience in product: 1.2 years
- Sr Prod manager offer @ Home Depot ecommerce (negotiable?) I have an offer for Home Depot's home decor and furniture e-commerce in Atlanta. Role would be of Senior Product Manager but no direct reports right now. 140k base/ 15k sign on/ 10% annual bonus / 10% stocks with heavy cliff restrictions/ fully paid relocation. How does this compare with the market?
- What’s going on at Walmart? Layoffs at Bonobos, selling ModCloth, bringing Jet in house... is this an intentional part of their E-commerce strategy?
- Hire Me - I’m an L4 PM Hi Recruiter, Now that I got my footer in the door, how about you allow me to get my other in? Send me a message or comment below so we can get in touch. My resume is ready. My three dominant hats are: - Product Manager - Entrerprenuer / Startup Founder - Business Coach Cheers!
- Considering a move from Target to Amazon Any former Target HQ employees make the move to the mpls Amazon office? How has your experience been so far?
- Greencard backlog what are your views? do you think we get to hear good news anytime soon?
- product manager referral currently a product manager at Walmart. looking for referrals for product roles in bay area. total experience:3.5 yrs experience in product: 1.2 years
- Need inputs on Amazon Sr PMT interview for their transportation I have an on-site interview invite for Amazon Sr PMT . I am told this team works like a start up and is a confidential area focussing on speed and volume of delivery challenges in their transportation space Please PM me and I have a few questions.
- New job Started my new job for about a month and a half now and I feel like I'm a fucking idiot. Any one ever go through the same thing? TC 108
- Amazon SPM L6 compensation in Seattle Hi - i got a verbal offer from Amazon last week as Sr Product Manager, L6. The compensation numbers were not shared yet. I have seen a few posts discussing L6 compensation for SPM at Amazon. Does my current pay matter during negotiations? If I am making 200K in Atlanta, how much more can I expect
- Walmart Senior Manager Analytics compensation Got into Walmart in their E-commerce analytics domain in San Bruno as a Senior Manager, and am currently in negotiation phase. RSU: 35K over 4 years Bonus: 20% annual Base: I've asked for 175K, they'll probably get back with around 160K-165Kish. Any thoughts of if I should be more aggressive with
- Product at Nike? Hi everyone, Just wondering- what is product management like at #Nike? Any ex-Amazonians make the jump to Nike? Any teams you’d recommend? Thanks!
- Amazon Flex Culture and offer Got a verbal offer for a PMT role at Amazon Flex team. Interviewed for a L6 PM opening, but got downgrade to a L5 PMT. Would like to know the culture of Amazon Flex and do you think it’s worth to take the offer?
- Wayfair Recruiter Role Anyone have insight on what it is like to work for Wayfair? Currently at 70k base and TC of 92k I'm up for promo in Q4 and if granted I'd probably be at 77k base and 110k TC Wayfair said 90k base with 125k TC was potentially doable. Money sounds cool but right now I work from home and make my ow
- Getting product into large retail stores (Nordstrom, Anthropologie, etc) I have a friend with a pretty successful product he makes himself that could fit in really well at places like Nordstrom and definitely would fit into a place like Anthro. He’s in some retail places but most are small boutique chains. Ive been thinking about how he could take his product and brand a
- vote How many of you use stitch fix? Curious to know how many people use stitch fix
- REI Corporate I was referred to a couple positions at REI corporate and my application is ‘under review’ but it is taking forever. I really want to work there. Does anyone know if it is normal for them to take over 6 weeks to get back to a candidate? Any insights would be awesome!
- How did 2008 affect Retail industry ? Anybody who was in Retail that time ? How did various companies tackle the recession in 2008 ? Margins may have been lower but everybody needs daily essentials and stuff. How hard was the hit ?
- Stay or leave? I was having discussion about promo with my SDM, then i find i have been put on a dev list. I recently came out of it and am having promo discussion again with my SDM, he is aligned for it in next quarter. But I am not getting clear indication from my skip if he is aligned about my promo, and is giv
- Amazon- Sr PMT -Location change request after onsite interview I am going for an on-site interview for Sr PMT for Amazon's transportation products. The process started in July and has taken long. I was ready for Massachusetts to Seattle move but a few things have changed now. Ask: post onsite , if they make an offer, will I be able to negotiate on the locatio
- H1 transfer complete, H4 and H4 EAD pending. Shd I wait? H1 transfer approved with a 3 years extn. H4 and H4 EAD extension still pending. Is it advisable to still resign current employer and join? Or is it better to negotiate some more time to join at the new company, so that H4 and H4 EAD also extends for 3 years? Please suggest.
- staff engineer interview at walmart labs hello, have an onsite interview scheduled for a staff engineer role at walmart labs in sunnyvale, CA. i wanted some help in understanding the interview process. ex: what will be the focus on leetcode vs system design. other tips will also be helpful.
- What's it like to work at a company who's stock didn't go up 20% today? 🤔
- Babylist Has anyone interveiwed at Babylist? Tips?
- Best Buy - a good place to work? Being recruited to work at Best Buy. never considered it before. What’s it like? Spare me no details, please.
- Flipkart Bangalore Architect TC ? Can anyone help me with what TC should I expect. YOE : 10 TC : 70L
- Apple phone screen I have an interview with an apple recruiter. I already had a call with a recruiter who reached out via LinkedIn and he forwarded my resume to this recruiter. (Mostly it's for apple watch ) so will the call be something different or a regular recruiter call. Anything I should mention while talking. I
- Walmart labs Phone screen What type of questions can I expect in a 1 hour HackerRank session for a principal position. Any favorite category of recent interviewers?
- Building a personalized search engine In my free time I’m building an ecommerce search engine - I believe it has good business potential. Is anyone interested in turning it into a growth opportunity?
- How much should I know about a company Im interviewing with? For example im interviewing with Stripe. I know like the very basic of what business they are in, but not much more. Is that okay? Or should I do alot more research. Just a tech/skype screen.
- Average Salary at Amazon for Manager of Risk Management Wife applied for a job, and we'd like to know the salary range for something so we can be a little prepared if things go well on compensation.
- No feedback during internship? Looking to see if this is common. I am more than half way done with my internship, but I never once recieved feedback (positive or negative) even though i have been asking for it since week 1. Is this common? Any suggestions?
- Looking for Senior Program Manager - Customer Analytics My team is looking for a Senior Program Manager to build and implement customer analytics charter for our org with decent number of Business Intelligence Engineers to work with. If you are interested, please message me Pros: Business critical problems to solve Good visibility to L8+ audience Grea
- Are there any Indian/Chinese couples out there? I have been dating a Chinese girl for 2 years now. We live in Seattle and are both on H1B VISA. I want to take things ahead, but don't have a good idea of what to look out for in this inter-cultural marriage. Are there any other couples who have been through this? If so, I can post some specific que
- Question: Sr Tech Product Manager vs Sr Non-Tech product manager vs Sr Tech Program Manager @Amazon #amazon Have a few questions regarding those three: 1. Who is in charge of software product map? The scope of the product and what should deliver next step? 2. Is Tech product manager determining the priority of the features or the non tech product manager? 3. Who will work closely with software eng
- Is it worth it? Been on Wayfair's B2C team for a hot minute now, the pay is ~$45-50k take home/year after bonuses. Is it a waste of my time, is there much progression for me, or are there bigger and better things out there?
- walmart stack ranking what’s the distribution of 1,2,3,4,5? is there a forced distribution for 1 or 2?
- Level for Marketing Manager @ amazon? what is the level of marketing manager with 3-4 years of experience at amazon? how much do they pay for this position?
- Nordstrom technology is dead... Leadership is absolutely inept at Nordstrom tech. Edmond is an abusive dictatorial tyrant who hires toadys with no relevant expertise to lead his orgs. Take for example Supply Chain: an organization full of excellent engineers and managers but senior leaders that allowed business to run roughshod o
This page is only accessible by
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!