- Nike Relo I have a job offer from Nike, and am wondering where the best place to look for houses would be. I have two young kids so looking for some place family friendly #nike
- Associate product manager salary at walmart.com How much should I expect to make as an X3 associate PM at walmart ecommerce in SF? Would like to hear before giving my background. Then happy to give my background #walmartcom #x3 #product #productmanager #level3 #pm #associatePM
- Google Shopping Product Team Is there any one here from Google Shopping Product team? I have worked with Google shopping integration for many years e.g. Walmart - Google Voice integration and several other retailers integration in the past. I am now trying to work on the other side of the table and would appreciate any referral
- Product Manager @ Walmart Labs interview All, Have an interview at Walmart labs for Product Manager role. I have mostly been a TPM at Amazon with a short stint as an ISM. Can someone please shed some light on: 1. What to expect from the phone screen with the HM? Its Suppy Chain and Logs related team. 2. Given my TPM experience how to best
- Salesforce Admin Interview-Amazon Hi , Could anyone shed some light on Salesforce Admin interview at Amazon . What kind of questions are asked ? Is it mostly STAR methodology type interview questions or is it going to mostly be Technical and is there any guide for prepping ? Looks like leetcode doesn't have any material related to
- Netflix Product Management Does Netflix only hire product managers from video streaming background? I rarely see any product manager openings in their Bay area office.
- Google Shopping Product Team Is there any one here from Google Shopping Product team? I have worked with Google shopping integration for many years e.g. Walmart - Google Voice integration and several other retailers in the past. I am now trying to work on the other side of the table and would appreciate any referrals into GSX t
- Engineering job locations What are some good mid-sized cities/areas for eCom/Retail SDE jobs and who are some major employers in those areas? ( Other than SF, Seattle etc)
- How to get interview call from Google? Hi, Is there a better way than just applying to job to get an interview call from Google? I am looking for Director level product roles in Google.
- Is it worth it? Been on Wayfair's B2C team for a hot minute now, the pay is ~$45-50k take home/year after bonuses. Is it a waste of my time, is there much progression for me, or are there bigger and better things out there?
- AT&T H1B sponsorship !! Have got a contract to hire opportunity with AT&T but would need H1B sponsorship while converting full time. Does anyone know if AT&T currently sponsor H1B for a Product Owner position? Appreciate your responses !
- SDE2 Bangalore >> Seattle Hi ! I’m currently working at Amazon and plan on moving from Bangalore to Seattle. How will my compensation change ? I am getting married and will get a green card through family. @amazon
- Amazon advertising on-line assessment I would like to know difficult is the assement for advertising team. Could you provide some examples of possible
- Instacart Principal Engineer Was told to expect an offer next week. What TC should I expect?
- You’re Killing Me, Devs -A gentle rant on showing up as technical stakeholders vs “I code”. I want to put a couple thoughts out to the Blind-o-verse, especially as its key demo is dev-centric. This comes after reading many a long post about biz ppl screwing everything up for devs (which deserves its own post). **Based on my experience, many devs need significant improvement in communicati
- Had a poorly-done phone screen by inexperienced peer & They passed on me! Now what?? This is a first in my job-hunt process—I just had someone in a would-be-peer level in another group with no hiring experience do my phone screen. It was super awkward —they read questions verbatim off of a screen, typed answers as I talked, and asked 0 follow-up questions. And because they didn’t b
- Work Culture / Comp Sony Interactive Entertainment What is the work culture and exp comp within analytics track at Sony Interactive Entertainment?
- Walmart e-commerce mid year promotions Hi, when are mid year promotions announced at Walmart
- Nike PM Interview Anyone have any advice on Nike PM interview? Questions typically asked, what kind of values they are looking for, etc. Thanks!
- Jet vs Walmart US vs Walmart International I’m having some initial conversations with several different groups within Walmart - Jet, Walmart US, and Walmart for UK & Mexico. Are there major differences in culture, prospects, growth potential, technical strength among these orgs? From what I’ve gathered they’re each run separately with diff
- link Ban only E-cigarettes? This makes no sense. https://www.engadget.com/2019/06/19/san-francisco-e-cigarette-ban-vote-vaping-juul/ While regulation and sale to minors is totally valid, why ban the less harmful tobacco product and leave actual cigarettes in the stores.
- Nordstrom interview results I had an onsite interview at Nordstrom on Monday. Can someone give an idea how long it takes for hiring decision? #nordstrom
- Anyone in Bay Area part of a thriving Agile program in their org? I just relocated here from the PacNW last week w/ SO that took a good new job. I work in the Agile area & there are many opportunities here in SFO...I’ve talked with some recruiters but you can only read so much from a job description. I could use your insider’s perspective. It’s important to me fi
- Amazon folk - How can I get the best head start as I join as an SDE1 I'm not a new grad but rather an Industry Hire with 2 YOE. Joining in Prime Video in Seattle. I'm a Java dev, taking up a Java dev position but I'm used to using the azure cloud tech stack and not AWS. (Gap for some reason thinks amazon is a competitor bc nobody goes to malls anymore lol) Anyways -
- Looking for Walmart Referral Can anybody help me with getting referrals from walmart CA?
- Wayfair Office in Seattle? I'm currently based in Seattle and have PM offer in Wayfair's Boston Office. Does Wayfair have Seattle office and is there any possibility to relocate to Seattle in near future? How is Wayfair's location transfer policy?
- Let’s build competition to Shopify We just need 30 experience devs to build in a year. Pretty sure we could get lot of funding. Who is in? Please pm me
- h1b denials/rfe for speciality occupation Hi , Did any one apply for a change of employer H1b petetion to move to a new company in analytics? (No masters in US and mech engg background?)
- Levi’s H1B policy I want to know what is Levi’s H1B policy for recent grads on their F1 OPT (STEM) visa? Thanks.
- Work culture in Walmart international Hi all - anyone here works for Walmart international in Sunnyvale? How is the work culture and what's the avg. pay for x4 product manager role? Thanks in advance
- Best paying companies in Midwest Target in Minneapolis is amongst the best paying (128k+10k), I know this as Amazon couldn't offer me a better deal (125k+30k Seattle ) than Target. What other companies pay well in Midwest?
- Walmart offer 220k base, 25% bonus (based on company and personal performance), 90k RSU annually, 90K sign on/year for first 2 years — ~460k + 10% employee discount and other benefits Is it a good one? although RSU is 90k annually, it will be vested in 4years, so year one is 22k rsu, year one TC is ~390k.
- Manager salary < Tech Individual Contributor? This is the second time it had happened to me. I recently applied to two management positions: Senior BI Manager at Ameriprise Financial (Minneapolis) and Analytics Manager at Sears (Chicago). Both paying only $115K base + 10% bonus. That's lower than my current base which is ~130K (and 10% bonus) a
- Agile Coaching...discuss What do you think about Agile Coaching?
- Minimum experience required for Amazon SDE3? What is the minimum experience required for Amazon SDE3 and what is the salary range? #Amazon #FAANG
- #amazon How much amazon pays for Principal Engineers? Appreciate your response.
- What's with Five Below? How are the stocks so strong? While retailers are shutting down their stores, 5B is opening new ones. Their stocks are high too (much higher than Target). How do you think it's going to survive in this tough competition? What's the future of 5b and is it a good idea to join them at this time?
- vote Do you think Operations/business folks make same money as Engineers for same level This
- Management or FAANG? What should I be aiming for? I'm a lead developer trying to make my next move. Is it better to get into management in some random firm or be that technical person (BI Engineer) at one of the FAANGs? Appreciate if you cover pay vs prestige vs career.
- Kohl’s ... ouch. Big miss this morning, thoughts?
- is Target trans friendly? Hi, Does anyone have experience coming out as trans working in Mpls? Can i expect to lose my job shortly after? I know we have an LGBTQ business council but I get the sense it might be more LG than anything. Thoughts very much appreciated.
- Amazon ladder climbing Is it probable to climb the ladder at Amazon if you aren't Seattle based, assuming you are a creative and skilled associate?
- New Fire TV in a few weeks? Hello Amazon people 😏
- link Any Walmart Retail Store Manager? According to reports, average TC for store manager is 175K. Any store manager making this or more? https://www.wsj.com/articles/walmart-store-managers-make-175-000-a-year-11557339360 @Walmart
- Salaries in UAE / Dubai Any idea what would be the compensation in UAE for US Citizen Sr. MANAGER reporting to Director 3/4 direct reports Requires MS/MBA Retail industry Tech Background Also anyone here in a similar situation? I know if you are working in UAE you still have to pay US income Tax but not as much. Anyb
- Walmart Labs SE Levels Can anyone provide info on what each Software Engineering level at Walmart Labs means in terms of years of experience, or how they map to Amazon/Google/FB levels? From what I can tell at Walmart Labs, these are the levels: Software Engineer I (not sure this exists, SEII looks like entry-level) SE 2
- Amazon, Target and Walmart Has anyone left Amazon to go directly to one of these competitors? If so, any issues with non-compete, compensation or perception?
- Can you get into a FAANG in your 40s? I spend my 20s partying, playing music and traveling the world and didn't really try to enter the workforce until 2008 (great year to try to get a job :-D ). I managed to get work as an analytics/DB consultant for a retailer in the midst of the 2008/09 recession, and spent most of my career jumpin
- Amazon info I am new here, please spare me for some basic questions, I have a scheduled in person interview with Amz for Sr. Architect position and Sr. Engg manag position. I have 13 yoe 1. how would I know the level of position and it’s tc? 2. Any tips for onsite interview ? 3. I am told that the teams of bot
- Zillow offer Hello everyone, My cousin has an offer for Zillow based in NYC, but it seems low to me given the title and location. Recruiter won’t budge on base. Any feedback is appreciated. Title: Senior Consultant enterprise accounts Base: 90K 7 years of work experience. Thanks!
This page is only accessible by
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!