- vote Apple ICT3 vs Amazon SDE2 Offer comparison Hi All, I have the two offers below. 1. Apple ICT3 ML Engineer Base: 173K Stock: 250K Joining bonus: 75K Perf Bonus: 6-10% --- TC : ~260K 2. Amazon A9 SDE2 (ML) Base: 175K Stock: 240K Bonus: 170K over 2 years --- TC : ~280K (Current TC: 230K at Startup) Please rate which one is better and in th
- What’s Amazon’s standard salary package for solution architect? I was wondering, what’s the “standard” salary package at Amazon (A9) in palo alto for solution architects? does it include sign-on bonus, stock options or relocation package? whats the range i could be looking at? Any info you can provide would be appreciated. some info: YoE: 2y role info title:
- Amazon SDE 2 promotion refreshers I am considering joining Amazon in the Bay Area, either A9 or AWS. How much refresher stock does one get on being promoted from SDE 1 to SDE 2? How much has it been in the last 3-4 years?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- applied scientist at Amazon search group in Tokyo Just passed the applied scientist (probably L4) interview for search group in amazon tokyo. The recruiter will call me about their offer. Any suggestion about the tc, base, and rsu? (phd in cs with 2yoe) I was told that this group was previously a9. How's the wlb there? I heard many tough things
- Offer evaluation and seeking advice YOE : 1.5 years in India Microsoft L60 in Redmond Office: Team: Dynamic Fraud Protection in Business Application Group Base: 118k Stocks : 130k for 3.5 years Joining Bonus : 50k (25k first year + 25k second year) Performance bonus: 10% to 20% Amazon L4 Bay Area(Palo Alto): Team : Ad Forecasting Se
- Square vs Amazon A9 offer comparison I currently have 2 offers in hand from Square and Amazon A9. Square TC: 270k Base : 170k RSUs: 400k (over 4 years) Joining bonus: 10k Level : L5 Location: San Francisco Amazon A9 TC: 270k ( as per the recruiter) Base: 182k 1st year : 80k 2nd year: 62k Stocks: 107 (number of RSUs) Level : SDE 2 Loc
- vote Pinterest vs Amazon A9 Hey, I have an Pinterest offer, and they told me that we are going IPO next year. Valuation is 12.4Billion, My other offer is Amazon A9 that has base + cash + few stock for first 2 years. Assuming they both are almost the same on TC, is it worth to take risk on Pinterest, assuming it will grow? How