- ADP Alpharetta office tc: 85k new grad Salary: 75k sign on: 10k Am I living like a king in Atlanta
- What offer would you take? Two offers. Same comp. 1 - Principal Level manager at a FANG company. (Mid level manager at a prestigious tech company) Or 2 - VP level manager at a non-tech company. For example: Macy's, ADP, Nickelodeon, UPS... (Have a prestigious title and responsibilities but at a non tech but brand name comp
- Is it too soon to switch jobs? I was with ADP for 7 years and moved to a statup beginning of this year. It got shutdown because of funding issue in few months. Now I am with another startup. I started practicing leetcode few months back. Does it look bad if i start applying for FAANG? TC - 160k + RSU YOE-12
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Model N vs ADP I've an offer from two companies with almost same compensation, I'm doing my own research to choose which one. Can anyone suggest me which is a better option among two. Model n offered a position of senior consultant where as the designation at ADP is senior member technical staff. Kindly share your
- Time keeping system Hi LC lovers, Please accept my ignorance for asking this question but asking for a friend of mine who is starting a recruiting business and he wants a web-based time keeping system like ADP where you clock in and out and at the end of the week you send the timecard to the manager for approval. For
- Amazon TC to biweekly take home? Just accepted an offer for L5 Role with 210k TC. Planning to relocate and rent a house in Seattle suburban. Therefore, I need to know estimate how much is going to be my take home pay check after tax and insurance. Should I just divide 210k by 26 (bi week pay) and use ADP calculator to find it out?