- ADP Tech interviews I have a 2-1 hour video interviews for a Senior Java developer position next week with ADP. Please let me know how should I be preparing for the interview. Thank you in advance!
- ADP interview feedback I was interviewed for a senior software position at ADP through 1 technical phone interview and 3 video conferencing interviews using Blue Jeans. The last round was yesterday. I feel all of the rounds went pretty well. I sent a thank you note to the recruiter yesterday but I haven't heard back fro
- Seeking referrals for Microsoft/Uber/Expedia/Oracle A new grad seeking referrals for Data Analyst/Business Analyst roles at Microsoft, Oracle, Uber, and Expedia - Seattle locations. 3+ years of strong experience as a Data Analyst at ADP, India and 7 months of Internship experience at Autodesk, San Francisco. I will be more than happy to talk about my
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- How are the engineering teams at Mailchimp Atlanta I currently work in Atlanta @ ADP. I’ve been interested in working at Mailchimp since before I graduated college 2 years ago. I’ve finally been granted an interview @ mailchimp. What are the engineering teams like? Is the work interesting? And what can I expect during my upcoming interview.
- Best way to learn the Workday payroll/HR System I have extensive payroll experience with adp, and quickbooks. I’m trying to get a job in a company that prefer workday experience. I want to go to the interview confident. What’s the best way to learn Workday Payroll and HR system? Is there anyway to be certified in it?
- PM getting alternate offer for Sr Tech Program Mgr I recently interviewed (poorly) at Amazon for L7 PMT position, but got offered L6 TPM. Some background on me: Business graduate with over 15 YOE in midwest and east coast. Experience mainly in tech, SaaS env with last 8 yrs in Prod Mgmt. I was employed at a couple of good brand names like Cap One,