- How is Product management at ADP? Expecting an offer from Adp for a Senior product manager role. Can someone please describe how is it working at Adp new york or new jersey office? How is the culture of Product orgs? Is it a good career move? Also, just got rejected for a Sr. PM role at Amazon and pretty upset about that too.
- Atlanta TC new grad Just got an offer for a software engineer new grad position in Atlanta, 85k base 5k sign on, 8% 401k match and a 10% bonus This is above average right? Edit: ADP isn’t paying that, different company.
- What offer would you take? Two offers. Same comp. 1 - Principal Level manager at a FANG company. (Mid level manager at a prestigious tech company) Or 2 - VP level manager at a non-tech company. For example: Macy's, ADP, Nickelodeon, UPS... (Have a prestigious title and responsibilities but at a non tech but brand name comp
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Model N vs ADP I've an offer from two companies with almost same compensation, I'm doing my own research to choose which one. Can anyone suggest me which is a better option among two. Model n offered a position of senior consultant where as the designation at ADP is senior member technical staff. Kindly share your
- Amazon TC to biweekly take home? Just accepted an offer for L5 Role with 210k TC. Planning to relocate and rent a house in Seattle suburban. Therefore, I need to know estimate how much is going to be my take home pay check after tax and insurance. Should I just divide 210k by 26 (bi week pay) and use ADP calculator to find it out?
- PM getting alternate offer for Sr Tech Program Mgr I recently interviewed (poorly) at Amazon for L7 PMT position, but got offered L6 TPM. Some background on me: Business graduate with over 15 YOE in midwest and east coast. Experience mainly in tech, SaaS env with last 8 yrs in Prod Mgmt. I was employed at a couple of good brand names like Cap One,
- Reaching out for inspiration Hey blinders, First off thanks for creating this community! I am a fresh grad and got offers from Walmart labs, Cisco, ADP, and another small scale company. Considering to join Walmart labs or small scale company But I see a major shift in my mindset reaching end of my masters. Always thought big