- New Grad - Hardware Engineer vs SWE salaries? for roles like DFT Engineer, Design Verification, ASIC Design, Physical Design, Product Development Engineeretc. at companies like Apple, Nvidia, Intel etc. Also are they on par with SWE salaries? Edit: Asking for a friend pursuing EE at top 15 US schools.
- Asic design Salary and rsus at apple for ict-5 or high ict4 How much compensation to expect at apple for asic design position at high ict4 or ict-5. I have 16+ years of experience and was a principal engineer/director at a big company. Is there a big adv of going at ict5. Previously making around $215k as base.
- Apple San Diego salary for asic design Does anyone known how much Apple offer for Asia design in San Diego ? Current TC 300.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Offer evaluation (Apple) Can you evaluate this offer from Apple? (Cupertino, ASIC design, 11 year experience after phd) Base:180K RSU: 160K (=40K per year) Sign on: 65K Relocations: moving cost + 1 month base salary Additional Questions: 1. How can I calculate the TC from this numbers? 2. Can you guess the job level? HR d
- 2nd job for extra cash I work in Bay area about an year. Due to personal issue, I need more cash and look for 2nd part time job for evening or weekend. I believe my salary is high enough as ASIC engineer in my experience. I am thinking about part time lecturer in SJSU or other colleges nearby (have a PhD in ECE). I am ci
- Apple HW senior lead/manager Current TC 190/170/50. Would like to know what could be the salary for senior lead/ manager for ASIC design at Apple. Recruiter is more interested in me to talk to Apple than helping to find out if Apple can meet/beat my salary. Any information would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
- Amazon asic design salary What should be the expected salary for asic design in Austin and Bay Area ? Is it worth trying ? YOE 15 TC 300k
- Salary range for a opening I would like to work for apple but before I apply and go for interview I would like to know about the salary range they can offer. My current TC is 350k and expect 400k and I am in asic design and have 17 years of experience. I don’t want to waste their time or my time. What is the best approach to
- Pay scale for Design Verification What is the salary range for a person with 7yrs of experience in ASIC / FPGA Verification in Bay Area?