- ASML recruiting policy Has anyone recently applied for embedded engineer at ASML either at Wilton, CT or San Diego, CA? Or, if you are already working there, how’s the work culture? The recruiter says this is a 18 month contract converting to full time with ASML before the end of contract. In the mean time, the recruitin
- ASML referral Need a referral for a materials engineer job at ASML
- ASML application engineer position Any ex-intel process engineers now working for ASML? How do you compare nature of work, benefits and company/culture? What are various levels / career growth ladder at ASML. What would be appropriate equivalent of Intel grade 8 or better?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Work culture at ASML How is the work culture at ASML? How does it compare to intel? Any pros and cons of working here? How are the benefits? Looking for an employee's perspective.
- Which is good ASML or Cummins? Hello all, 1. Can anyone please tell me, is there any layoffs in Cummins for Embedded Software Engineer positions recent graduate? 2. Which is better ASML or Cummins? ASML TC: $75k Cummins TC: $80k
- Salary in Cymer- ASML What is the starting salary of a PhD degree holder with 4 years of additional work experience as researcher (post doc ) in cymer San Diego?
- Culture and compensation data scientist community at ASML Netherlands What is the culture like at ASML Veldhoven/Eindhoven (The Netherlands) for data scientists? Is it very high pressure, what’s work/life balance like?
- Trend? Downlevel to lowest level for PHD with 2+YOE Offered levels for fresh PhDs straight out of school is usually +1 higher than entry level lf new college grads. AFAIK this is an auto-slotting: no other levels are even possible in these cases for fresh PhDs. I have 3 friends that have PhD + 2YOE (one did post doc at an ivy league-> L3 at Google