- Will I get an interview at FAANG? I don’t have a college degree. 2 years as a SWE at AT&T (fortune 10 company) where I worked on an awesome project. If I get referred, will I be able to get an interview at Google or Amazon? My dream is Google. Thanks all.
- WITCH contractor at Apple - How do i put it on my resume and am I screwed? Location: California TC: Sh*t YOE: 1 US citizen SWE This is my 1st job out of college (BS CS) at one of the WITCH (TCS, Infosys, Wipro, etc) type companies. I do not want to put the company name on my resume because it seems like i wont even get an interview because of how bad these names are. Idea
- FANG for Telecom? Disclaimer: I don't know anything about the telecom industry. Have a family friend who is a recent college grad interested in working as a networking engineer at a telecom company. I think the industry fascinates them. Obviously working for cloud provider would be best, but for someone who wants to
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- How to deal with big changes at a big corp My job at Sprint is my first job out of college and all the talks about the merger between Sprint and T-Mobile makes me feel a little uneasy because I don't really understand what the impact will be for me and my team. Seems like there are a lot of people here from huge corporations who have probabl
- BB vs. MM S&T Just wanted to get the thoughts and opinions of those in the industry.. I graduated from college just two months ago and currently work for MS (as you can see). However, I don’t find this to be a major advantage since I work in the WM space. With that said, I’m looking to make a transition onto the
- Right role and level to apply? I have 10 yoe as a full stack developer. Low-Medium traffic web sites and web services. Completed a couple of medium sized projects on my own for small companies. Developing internal tools and services at MS. Nothing fancy. Proficient: c#, t-sql, nosql, testing, windows forms, wcf soap&rest, js, c