- whatsup with she/her in signstures/online profiles? serious Q: Ive noticed an increased amount of ppl wih the metadata - she/her - tagged at the end of their email/communciation signatures, profile names (like LI), etc. what does it mean? is it a movement? or like... is the person a T or something and wants to make shit clear upfront? seriously as
- Tepid interest in product managers from recruiters on LinkedIn? 🤔 I’m a Senior Product Manager (L6 PM-T for those who know Amazon) with ~5 years industry experience at two relatively trendy companies. I have 4 major new product launches under my belt and countless smaller launches. I played major roles or was the lead in those launches. I have a good track record
- AVOID Apple ad platforms We have network of intuit managers running the show, people are paid based on their relationships, merit is never taken into account so don’t even think about that. Plus all the contractors over there have been given full time as it is getting hard for them to find real talent. It’s just sad that
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- How can I get feedback on design interview question performance? I am looking to move to a better paying job. Maybe FANG, maybe a great startup. I know I am quite good at my job. I have many skills that are hot and I do good in leetcode questions. However, last time I tried to interview for T/E 5-6 positions in Google and facebook, I didn't do well. Some startup
- link Senior TPM interview at Amazon - tips and experience Recently interviewed for a Senior TPM at Amazon and got the job. My overall experience was very good. Started with a call from the Amazon recruiter who explained the role with a lot of clarity. First round was a phone interview with hiring manager - it was behavioral with a lot of emphasis on the te