- Someone wrote a research paper on AT&T and its offerings in 2003. Look at the pricing! https://www.bus.umich.edu/kresgepublic/journals/gartner/research/90800/90894/90894.html Transparent LAN Service - Pricing ranges from US$3,030 for Token Ring or basic shared 10-Mbps Ethernet connections to US$7,320 for certain FDDI and switched 100-Mbps Ethernet configurations.
- your top picks for stocks for 2020? what are some of the top picks for stocks for 2020? i am stil doing my research - at&t (T) looks promising to me.
- Looking to move to Msft from amzn Currently L7 Product Manager-T at amzn. While I'm looking for internal opportunities, I'm also open to external roles. I've heard that at Microsoft, the title is actually program manager. Is that what I should be looking for, or has that changed recently? I'm doing my research on the side, but have
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Sales and Trading - Recent College Grad At the moment, I’m working for MS in the Wealth Management space, but want to make a switch. Wealth Management isn’t bad at all, but I don’t want to be here long-term. Though this is only month 2, I’m tying to make a transition onto the Sales side of S&T by next July. I’ve been putting time into c
- PM vs TPM roles at Amazon, Facebook and Google I’m looking at opportunities and need help to understand the difference between these roles at these top companies. Amazon: Per my research, sounds like TPM is like a Project Manager and not really that technical? How does PM-T compare to it as far as compensation, reputation and wlb? Facebook: T
- Right role and level to apply? I have 10 yoe as a full stack developer. Low-Medium traffic web sites and web services. Completed a couple of medium sized projects on my own for small companies. Developing internal tools and services at MS. Nothing fancy. Proficient: c#, t-sql, nosql, testing, windows forms, wcf soap&rest, js, c