- Seeking referral post layoff Hey guys, looking for referrals to: - Accenture - Hudson's Bay - Capgemini Friend got laid off and she cannot join Blind now because she lost access to corporate email. Please help if possible.
- I just resigned from my Accenture job and couldn’t be happier I have been manipulated, taken advantage of and strung along for the past two years. I only wish I did it sooner. Thanks to this community and to Blind for helping me realize my worth. Happy new year everyone. Accenture TC: $66k New TC: $120k YOE: 3
- Consulting/analyst - Deloitte or Accenture Health/Clinical background with some F500 retail internships as well. doctorate degree. How do i get in at Deloitte or Accenture? Jobs all seem to target experienced hires however i dont graduate til May. App process seems more difficult than MBB or life sci firms. I can send my resume if anyone is
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Looking for referrals Hey guys, looking for referrals to: - Accenture - Hudson's Bay - Capgemini Friend got laid off and she cannot join Blind now because she lost access to corporate email. Please help if possible.
- vote Work at consulting firm? Would you work at a consulting firm it they give you a raise of 20% from current job? What if, it's a sweatshops from India or an American firm who often outsources (Accenture, Deloitte, HP, IBM, CG, etc) What if, they give you freedom to build your own team in US and away? ---- Typo : team not
- Accenture or Verizon?? Hello Blind people, I am having trouble deciding between these two companies for my first job out of college. A little bit about me. I’m a senior at RIT studying MIS. I have held two internships, one being an IT security internship this past summer and I’m looking to get into cyber for my career.
- New grad needing a hand Hi blind community, I've written a few posts here searching for advice but I'm still a little stuck. I'm a new grad who got a return offer in Amazon Madrid but as my girl friend is in Toronto I'd like to find a job here. I applied to many companies suggested on this board but unluckily I haven't lan
- AWS L7 Non Tech Advice How far off your first TC during screening were you from what you asked for during negotiating an offer? I found Blind immediately AFTER a recruiter connected with me about an L7 role in AWS. Currently a SM at Accenture with 25+ YOE, and though I'm deeply skilled in the niche they seek, was not in