- Can I include client names on LinkedIn if my employer is into consulting? My employer is a consulting company(similar to Deloitte, Accenture etc..) and we work with big clients. Can I include client names on my LinkedIn to attract attention from recruiters?
- vote Tech Consultant Tech Consultant companies keeps a huge difference between employee salary (which they give to employee working at client site) and employee billing (which they charge from clients for respective employee) to make profits. How much they should ethically pass on to their employees in terms of percenta
- H1B amendment premium vs normal processing Which option is better for H1B amendment from Accenture for change of client and location? A freind of mine is in dilema whether to file for preimum or not. Does it increase chances of rejection?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link Accenture....?! Unsecured data stores.. http://www.zdnet.com/article/accenture-left-a-huge-trove-of-client-passwords-on-exposed-servers/ Wowwwwwwww "The data could be downloaded without a password by anyone who knew the servers' web addresses." "Vickery said he also found Accenture's master keys for its Amazon Web Service's Key Manageme
- Recently started working w a consulting firm and their work is awful! Plus it’s very buggy. Is this common? Are most consulting firms such low quality? They created a few pieces of software for a client that is just awful to use, the UX is horrendous, but also the math and data is wrong, and there are so many bugs. Is this normal? Does this happen for TATA, Deloitte, Accenture or the others too? Why is th