- Accenture vs Slalom Got offers from Slalom (build) and Accenture Toronto. Compensation is almost the same, Accenture is a bit more. I heard Slalom does lot of cloud projects and Accenture lot of on-prem big data projects. Which one is better?
- Accenture vs JPMorgan I currently work as a Software Engineer at JPMC and may have an opporunity to make the move to accenture as a Cloud Associate Architect. Does anyone have any advice on accenture? I want to try and step out of my comfort zone, but not sure if leaving JPMC for Accenture is the right choice.
- I want 100% travel. What roles at consulting and big tech companies are for me? I’m looking to travel every week, preferably a different city every week. What roles at your company/Microsoft/Amazon/Deloitte/Accenture/etc would fit this desire? Work experience is 2.5 years of cloud dev, architecture, and DevOps. Lots of experience with AWS, less so with Azure. Certs for both.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link Accenture....?! Unsecured data stores.. http://www.zdnet.com/article/accenture-left-a-huge-trove-of-client-passwords-on-exposed-servers/ Wowwwwwwww "The data could be downloaded without a password by anyone who knew the servers' web addresses." "Vickery said he also found Accenture's master keys for its Amazon Web Service's Key Manageme
- Marketing Cloud I am interested in getting a role in marketing cloud. I have been with Accenture for 7 months now and taking roles that I truly show no interest seems a waste of time. Any insight into what steps to take given that I’ve already received my Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification? I
- Cloud Solutions Architect to Technical Program Manager Hi everyone, I am a new (upcoming) CS grad seeking some advice from folks in the industry. Over my past internships at BB and some others as a dev, i've come to the realization I don't want to be a developer. I do want to move into being a TPM/PM. I have 2 offers atm, from a tier 2 consulting com
- Starting Salary at Consulting Firms Hi All. Currently I am one year out of college and a staff consultant at Capgemini working with cloud ERPs and to be honest I think we college hires got screwed on salary compared to other firms. Granted we were college hires but a promotion only comes with a 5-10k boost in salary depending on each