- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Finance at AT&T Outsourcing to Accenture Some portion of my org (3k) will be outsourced to Accenture in the next 60 days. Most of us have 15-30 years at AT&T. What can we expect as transferees to Accenture? Most of the job postings I see are for recent grads. The usual AT&T outsourcing deal requires the vendor to pay AT&T severance if t
- Software Engineering vs Data Science/Data Analytics Hello, I have about 2 years of software Engineering experience (Accenture) and about 9 months of Data Science (includes Data Engineering work preparing data for prediction) with a very small company in Dallas . I am trying to evaluate career options. For SDEs I could say two to three years in variou
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Accenture vs KPMG Hello, i am evaluating the offer between Accenture’s and KPMG: Accenture Capabilty Network CFO & EV Base $86,500 Sign on $8,500 Chicago KPMG Financial Management Base $82,500 Sign on Bonus $7,500 NYC I need some advise on which one to choose.
- Offer evaluation Need help in evaluating an offer from accenture Senior Analyst @ CFO&EV Base: $82.500 SignOn: $8,200 20 days PTO YOE: 8 Level:-10 Chicago
- Which offer would you choose? A little back story first: I’m currently a contractor in my current role and want get a permanent position. There aren’t many at my current company and the positions in my org are majority contractors and the probability of becoming permanent or being let go are about equal since it’s project based.