- Nvidia & Adobe referrals -ML & AI Hi , I’m looking for Nvidia and Adobe referrals . Newgrad from Top 5 CS schools , with specialization in ML and AI . #referral
- link Master List of Company Hiring and Layoff Status During #COVID-19 IF YOU'VE BEEN LAID OFF: there's help with referrals available, see the bottom of this post. Companies still hiring: Amazon Autolist BetterHelp Chewy Cisco (Meraki) DataDog Discord DoorDash Facebook FieldWire GitHub Google Greenhouse Highspot
- Adobe Interview I have Adobe on-site interview coming up in San Jose. This team works on Artificial Intelligence, I have good domain knowledge. My questions is how difficult leetcode (white board) can I expect? Thanks.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Referral, Microsoft Discover AI Finalist I am looking for a referral to Lyft, Adobe, and Twitter for a software engineer position. I was a finalist at the Microsoft Discover AI Challenge (top 6 out of 250+ teams). I would really appreciate it and I am principled in contributing or helping back! #Lyft #Adobe #Twitter
- Actually Getting Interviews 1.5 YOE, TC 85, AI/ML engineer Looking for a move. Had interviews at the following: Amazon(Phone) Google(Onsite) Adobe(Onsite) Then have had limited talks with: Microsoft Netflix Twitter Uber Lyft Is there something i'm missing? How do i actually land the interviews that i want? Ive sent out 100
- How’s life at Adobe, especially Seattle? I haven’t seen much chatter about Adobe. I’m impressed with their AI/ML products and love using Creative Cloud. Curious what people think of working there. Here are some things I’m wondering about. - Culture - work/life balance - pace of innovation - How the pay and benefits compare to Microsoft f
- Dead-End developer; 10 to 20 year industry trends Looking back, there were some smart and not so smart moves for software industry professionals to take their careers. Dedicating your time to becoming the number 1 Adobe Flash developer is not one of the smart moves. Desktop applications have seen a hefty decrease with web based applications replaci