- Adobe panel interview - Engineering Architecture group I have a panel interview with the Adobe Engineering Architecture team. Can anyone give advice on how to prepare?
- Adobe Offer I have got the offer yesterday from Adobe @ Austin Texas; 14 yoe in Software Engineering and Architecture 185k base 20k signon 640 RSU (around 192k) 7% bonus 265k first year, 245k next year. How is this offer? For Austin, I believe it's a good offer? I am going to accept it.
- Adobe Senior Architect TC? I recently interviewed at Adobe in their Magento acquired team, seems like it will be Band 5, there is only one band above it, which is like Lead Architect (band 5.5). My interview went really good, what should I expect in TC? Or rather what should I ask for in Austin? I have currently 14 yoe, in so
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Eng to manager Super happy at Adobe but want to switch from eng to manager. I have an MBA (and a technical Masters degree as well). Thinking about freelancing with a group of people I know where I would do architecture and people/project management and they would code. I would only be doing this to switch roles
- 10X Programmer YOE: 15 in Java, includes 8 in Android. TC: > Coming from a non FAANG, non CS, South-Asian Immigrant Male on H1-B without a GC in 12 years as yet, Software Peasant with slightly better than decent Programming skills kinda background, how do I become a 10X Programmer, because clearly it