- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Got into a GANDFAADU company as SDE2, what next? (Google Amazon Netflix Dropbox Facebook Apple Adobe Doordash Uber) YoE : 3 TC : 65k USD Location : India Goals - $1mil TC in 5 years, making Director in 10(or a director level IC - Distinguished Engineer), or some really kickass research papers. (Stretch goals are a thing) Will be joining Google
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Amazon -> Adobe? [Reposting for wider audience] Dear Adobe folks on Blind, I am currently an SDE 2 at Amazon. I recently got an offer from Adobe for senior engineer 5.0. Does it make it sense to make a switch from long term career point of view? current tc: 270 yoe: 10 Adobe offer level: 5.0 Tc: base 230 bonu
- Opinion on "big boring companies" As a software engineer in the very general "web development" space, what is your opinion about looking to work at big companies like Cisco, Pizza Hut, Nike, and the like? I know it's a very generalized question, but if you ignore FANG and the flashy startups of the world, what kind of companies are
- Adobe for new grad I have an offer for Adobe as a new grad but I’m hesitant to take it because it’s in San Jose. I know Adobe is known for WLB but is it a great place to start a career in terms of learning and growth?
- How to convince recruiting agency? I'm a SDE at Amazon and I was looking for new career opportunities and I applied many companies like swiggy, Adobe etc.. via LinkedIn. Also I have updated my profile in naukri. I got call from Adobe and I attended the interview and also some lady staff from naukri reached out to me regarding a job o
- Dead-End developer; 10 to 20 year industry trends Looking back, there were some smart and not so smart moves for software industry professionals to take their careers. Dedicating your time to becoming the number 1 Adobe Flash developer is not one of the smart moves. Desktop applications have seen a hefty decrease with web based applications replaci
- Life @Adobe - Profound appreciation for this place * I previously worked a 80 hour SWE job * To grow was to output more. To output more, was longer hours * Greed for TC and career, I lost my girlfriend at that time * Depressed, burned out and alone I left my employer * Expected the same here but found a place where work life balance actually mea
- Adobe unfair to women I was treated unfairly at adobe and hr did nothing. So many terrible managers but no way to notify hr without risking your career.
- Switching from consulting to sales Would love to hear from any folks out there who’ve successfully made the leap from tech consulting to tech sales, and what their advice might be for someone considering such a jump. I’m a digital strategy consultant with 9 yoe. Started career mostly managing enterprise app/sys development projects,
- Looking for referrals for Apple/ Pinterest/ Walmart/ JP Morgan/ Square/ Slack I have 5 YOE in SQA and 1 YOE in software developer(my 1st job). I'm currently based at Chicago. In my career so far, as a QA engineer, I have designed and implemented automation frameworks for integration tests with comprehensive coverage using Selenium, spotted critical weakness of the applicatio
- Adobe v/s Apple I am a manager at Apple who is looking for a change.I have an ICT5 role opportunity (which *might* grow into a small team in 2-3 yrs) in another good project at Apple and on offer for a Sr. Manager role at Adobe working on machine learning algorithms. Adobe matched my current Apple comp. but i'm con
- Product Marketing: Apple vs Adobe Is Product Marketing at Apple much better than Adobe? Will having Apple on the resume make things significantly easier/better later in my career? Is the commute from SF to Cupertino worth it? Are the potentially longer hours worth it? Weighing two PMM job opportunuties.
- Adobe as Software engineer? Hello, I am wondering what it takes to make an application stand out of the pile for Adobe. Any advice regarding the skills needed for a software engineer? How important are the projects previously done during the career? Thanks for the answers.