- link Looking for referrals at FAANG and Unicorns https://repher.me/r/-Ly_Zk8onzN9Z7C7XnGI The above url has my LinkedIn, Github, and Leetcode profiles. I have been working really hard to prepare myself for technical interviews for the past year or so but have had no luck with getting interviews. My dream is to work for a large technology company,
- New grad in 2020, looking for a referral at the following: Amazon, Workday, Adobe, Microsoft, Zoom, VMWare, Salesforce, Facebook I have a lot of side-project experience (over 6 iOS apps), with 50,000+ downloads across the board. Some generating revenue. But unfortunately not much work experience (only one internship, and two non-tech jobs). I have applied
- Referrals Needed - CS graduate passionate for NLP and ML Hi Blinders, I am a CS grad student and will be graduating in Spring 2020. I am looking for roles in NLP and ML domain. I have 2 years of prior in machine learning and NLP working on projects like automating employee reimbursement portal, classifying legacy documents and extracting entity informati
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Uber SWE - II offer Hi Blind! My current annual TC at Adobe is $285k: Base: $155k Bonus: $10k RSU: $120k Got an Uber offer (same salary for SF and NYC) and the recruiter says the max range is: Base: $150k RSU: $92.5k Cash Bonus: $13.5k Total: $256k After some negotiation, this is the max that the recruiter said she
- Bumped into a Hiring Manager who had rejected me Interviewed at Adobe and Hiring Manager took me out for lunch. The loop went great except an interview where they had a couple of interns who grilled me on syntactical errors and wanted runnable code on whiteboard. I bombed that interview because I was like WTF in my head. Not because it was interns
- 40$/hr for a Data Scientist - Agilent in Santa Clara . 40$/hr I received the below email from a recruiter and the rate is 40$ in C2C . Can they find people who can work for 40/hr ? The company is Agilent Position: Data Scientist Duration: 3+ months Location: Santa Clara, CA Job Description: Responsibilities Your focus will be generating customer i
- Adobe Offer (IC) advice Hey guys. I just received a verbal offer from Adobe that I find quite low. This is for a non-technical position, IC and based out of Austin (for a company Adobe acquired last year) Base: 145K Annual Bonus: 7% Stock Grant: 62K I am a bit shocked on how low the bonus is when compared to my current
- Adobe Call or Email to Reject? Did a phone interview with Adobe, dont think I nailed it at all, got an email a couple days later (Thursday this week) asking to chat next week, no other details. Long wait, any idea if the typical process is to call to reject?
- Hey @HP, what’s prompting your move to AEM? A PM job came through from my Linked In emails. You’re looking for a Project Manager with Adobe Experience Manager experience, emphasis on Target and Audience Manager. Of course, yours is one site I’ve been watching for years, so this sudden shift to AEM has me intrigued. What’s prompting that? An
- Adobe Lead Engineer Comp Got email from a recruiter from adobe for a Lead Engineer Role. What Level is that and how much TC is expected. I am looking for relaxed WLB. Current TC: 375
- Does Adobe Hire anyone at all? I've been freaking applying using "LinkedIn easy apply" for many of Adobe positions. I never get any email from them. On top of it it doesn't show any req id using which I can ask for a referral. Ive had similar experience with PayPal, Amazon and eBay. I started to have a feeling that LinkedIn premi
- Referral for Adobe I saw some interesting opportunities in Adobe Bangalore and tried applying to it and also emailed the recruiters. But they simply refuse to respond/acknowledge. Can someone from Adobe please refer me to these roles. Any help would be highly appreciated.
- New College grad Interview Recently interviewed with Adobe in the college campus. They sent a mail saying thank you from Adobe University talent, we'll be in touch.. is this a rejection email?