- 500+ LC, Experience Dev looking For Referrals Hi all, I am a back-end Java developer with about 5 years of experience working in the financial services industry and now as a defense contractor. I tried interviewing last year at a few FAANG companies and was rejected due to a lack of preparation. Buckled down over the last 6 months and have so+2
- 10X Programmer YOE: 15 in Java, includes 8 in Android. TC: > Coming from a non FAANG, non CS, South-Asian Immigrant Male on H1-B without a GC in 12 years as yet, Software Peasant with slightly better than decent Programming skills kinda background, how do I become a 10X Programmer, because clearly it
- Adobe vs Apple Hi, receive two offer at their Seattle office Adobe SWE Base 180K RSU 185K Bonus 7% Sign on 30K Pros: work life balance, two campus shutdowns per year, good culture Cons: technology might not be cutting edge (use c++, java and some AWS service) Apple lvl 4 Base 172K RSU 225K Bonus 10% Sign on 3
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Looking for referrals for Apple/ Pinterest/ Walmart/ JP Morgan/ Square/ Slack I have 5 YOE in SQA and 1 YOE in software developer(my 1st job). I'm currently based at Chicago. In my career so far, as a QA engineer, I have designed and implemented automation frameworks for integration tests with comprehensive coverage using Selenium, spotted critical weakness of the applicatio
- How many applications per company Applying for 2-3yr exp SDE backend roles. For smaller companies there are usually few openings and recruiting team is small, so if you apply for only one role then also I think recruiters will consider you for similar roles. How does it work for bigger companies like oracle, adobe, Amazon, Zillow,
- In Need of Referrals Hello awesome people of team blind. I am looking for referrals from Adobe and Apple. I have 5 YOE in Java, Microservices, Spring, 2 YOE in Python, Spark and Data Science. Also an MS degree in Computer Science. Looking specifically for these companies for great culture and benefits. Thanks.
- Requesting Connections I have spend months practicing for my technical interview but now I’m having hard time even for getting interviews. I have 1 YOE, I’m a java developer. Can someone link me with some recruiters? I want to work in big companies. I prefer mostly adobe, twitter and palantir. But I’m open anywhere else