- Airbnb Comp Why does Airbnb offer much higher comp than all of it's competitors like Fang and other pre-ipo companies?
- Sonder Has anyone heard about this Airbnb competitor Sonder? My friend recently stayed in one of their apartments and really liked it. Scalable or competitive model?
- Lyft vs Airbnb Just got an offer from both, similar package, I like both for their mission, culture, engineering team, very difficult decision for me. Airbnb is profitable, growth slows down a little bit since last year, have some new initiatives, some competitors, but not as fierce as lyft is facing. On the side
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Two weeks notice before signing offer? i have offers from fb and google and airbnb. I want to give 2 week notice but not sure which i company i want to take. obviously if i take fb or google they will escort me out. should i wait till after signing my offer to give notice or can i just give it now and decide later? How will they react if
- Evaluating offer that is a promo but low-ball stock Currently a 5a at Uber, got a staff engineer offer at a fast-growing startup called Sonder (staff for them being like Uber's L5b or high L5/low L6 in general) in the bay area that recently became a unicorn. They claim to be a rocketship, constantly compare themselves to Uber, Airbnb, etc. Salary: