- How's is the interviews at Airbnb? For machine learning engineer positions. And how's the culture? I don't see much complaints about Airbnb here
- FB/G: Grass greener on the other side When I was at FB, its blind channel was full of complaints about crappy code, bad wlb, high stress, etc. and folks advising to switch to Google, Airbnb etc. for a better life. I was there for 4 years, was fed up with the hectic life and moved to Google. Now on Google’s blind channel I see folks co
- What happened to Airbnb’s UX? From a feedback perspective rather than blatant negative complaint (much too ask here?) What happened to Airbnb’s Web experience? *I haven’t use their app lately. Random hover states, random loading screens that go blank (architecture issues?), lagged typing, important info is hard to find, unrefi
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- How easy is it to find information needed to do job in your company? I’m an EM at Airbnb. One of the top complaints from my org in team surveys is they have a hard time finding information to do their job effectively. We have lot of tools internally like jira, quip, gdocs, zendesk etc and We ask people to document their work so others can discover it through search.
- Why airbnb coding interviewers so unprepared? I interviewed at Airbnb recently. Interviewers do not really prepare for interview before they walk-in. First interviewer - Entered 5 mins late. Start searching for question for few minutes in the laptop after entering. Finally, he/she din't find then finally wrote method signature on whiteboard w