- vote Will AirBnB be safe amid layoffs I am bullish for both AirBnB and Uber am curious about your opinions
- vote FAANG, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Lyft, Microsoft, Uber: Do you feel pressure/stress due to fear of PIP or layoff risk? (for employees at the mentioned companies) how to interpret results: compare proportion of "FEAR" = yes/(total votes) = yes/(yes+no) across companies
- Referrals for SWE with 1.5 YOE Hi kind-hearted Blinders, My company is shrinking this year and I am anticipating a layoff in the near future. Therefore, I really want to get some SWE referrals to big tech companies in the WA area (Google, Qualtrics, Indeed, Facebook, Airbnb, Lyft, Uber, Tableau, PureStorage, Pinterest, Redfin,
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link 2020 will be a bloodbath for tech Save this post. We are about to see a wave of layoffs as equity tightens for startups and bad companies. Softbank imploding is the first wave. Youve been warned. Get to FAANG immediately. SUPPORTING DATA: All softbank companies are laying off thousands Silent layoffs are impacting late stage st
- Camp in office Have you guys done it before? Considering recent layoff and people wfh my floor is pretty empty. Also my apartment leases have a ten day gap dont want to Airbnb. Air mattress and Oracle gym, pretty sweet.
- Targetting High Paying Companies Jolted down high paying companies in below categories: By stable I meant company has no crazy hire/fire policy, growth potential and huge cash to survive the competition. Risky but pays well: Dropbox (Don't see any upside here, google/amazon drive may eat consumer business. Onedrive and box hold
- vote Data on WLB and job security from polls on FAANG + other large tech companies [x-post] [Sharing here after realizing that many folks on Blind don't have access to Tech Lounge] Q1. Working over 40 hours per week Facebook: 13/19 = 68％ Lyft: 11/18 = 61％ LinkedIn: 39/68 = 57％ Amazon: 31/55 = 56％ Cisco: 26/47 = 55％ Two Sigma: 6/11 = 55％ Apple: 21/39 = 54％ Airbnb: 7/13 = 54％ Uber: 14/27 =