- vote Airbnb future & IPO How does everyone feel about the upcoming Airbnb IPO and core business? My take is that, at a 38B valuation, Airbnb is expensive and will fumble like the other companies that went public in 2019: 1. Reliance on regulations - Airbnb hasn't experienced this to the degree Uber / Lyft has, but it's de
- Walmart labs is probably the sixth faang Think about it. Twitter has 4b revenue. Airbnb etc have less. Wlamalrtlabs is 22b. It's the highest earning site after faang.
- albertsons despite the meme, had more revenue in 2018 than Uber, Lyft, Netflix, Airbnb, Salesforce and Tesla ... combined. Oh yeah, and more profit than all those combined too. And this is a fourth tier grocery chain... kind of makes you think 🤔 How much impact do these tech cos *really* have?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Cloud companies with top compensations Trying to make list which have work related to cloud not necessary have their own cloud. Listing by tier , please add which companies I am missing. Also if tier seems to be incorrect please suggest correct tier Tier 1 Google Fb Amazon Netflix Uber Lyft Airbnb Tier 2 LinkedIn Salesforce Workday
- Thinking of moving 7 yeo, tc 460 Needs: - Hard and exciting technical challenges - Push my limits (WLB is not a requirement - yet) - Med risk appetite (on visa - so no vaporware) - No need for immediate cash - Looking for growth (career as well as option/rsu) _____ FINTECH _____ Betterment Coinbase N