- link Airbnb wants you to clean toilet!!! https://www.indy100.com/article/airbnb-rules-list-toilet-bathroom-twitter-9009801?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1563393575 i found it hilarious though😂
- Where should I go after UBER? I was let go, so anti competitive rules should not apply. I want to join either: Grab AirBnB Google What is your recommendations? Based in South East Asia
- Life time cap in terms of number of interviews allowed? Like if you failed two on site interview opportunities, then you won't be allowed to try for any openings of same role in the future. Does anyone of the FAANG or PULPA company have such kind of rules? Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Netflix Pinterest, Uber, Lyft, Postmates Airbnb, etc.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- vote H1B transfer Let’s say you found a new job and filed for H1B transfer to a well known tech giant in bay area. In the prevailing situation where government is toughening up the rules, would you still join the company on H1B filing receipt? Referring to companies like Google, Facebook, Netflix, LinkedIn, Uber, Am
- Internship offers: Dropbox vs F/G, Msft, Bloomberg, Uber, Airbnb For context I interned at F/G last summer and have a return intern offer. Have offers from all above companies except Airbnb (waiting to hear back). I'm personally ruling out Msft, bloomberg, and Uber (didn't seem to vibe with Uber during interviews). My main question is how is Dropbox these days?
- Hosting Airbnb in Seattle Hi, I am on H1b and I want to become a Airbnb host by renting a room or two in a house which I am a tennant in. But the rules seem to be so confusing that I am unable to understand who to reach out to sort it out for me. Hopefully someone here has an experience with this problem or can point me
- Invest $150k in real estate or bonds + index funds? Hey Blind, I’m torn between buying a condo or investing in a mix of bonds and index funds. I live in the Bay Area but will be moving to Europe in 5 years for family reasons. If I buy, I could rent out the condo until I’m ready to sell in 15-20 years but I’d then assume risk by having to hire a pro
- link Machine learning engineering and ML systems design resources master list Hi Fellow Blinders, I'm trying to make an ultimate thread of recommended ML/ML engineering resources. Contributions much appreciated. I'll add them to the OP. Looking for anything, from resources for learning machine learning theory to deep learning to the latest trends in ML engineering and system