- Rejected after on-site round at Amazon, no feedback given and recruiter says feel free to apply to other jobs at amazon Recently went through an on-site round of amazon Alexa and after that recruiter emailed me that they won’t be moving forward. But didn’t mention about cooling period(6 months) and said that my application would be in system for other hiring managers and recruiters for consideration. Recruiter even m
- Amazon Interview for different organizations Thinking about interviewing with Amazon. My question is which organizations are relatively better with respect to work culture. Also, is interview process any more difficult or easier in a specific organization. I have recruiter emails from Alexa, Retail, Advertising, AWS. Which one would be better
- Offer negotiation I was offered L6 at Alexa. I rejected the initial total compensation offer, so the recruiter escalated the matter to hiring manager. Hiring manager said that they will update the tc and recruiter will loop back to me. It’s been almost a month and recruiter sent an email that he still needs to get so
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Should I quit my Amazon job to find a new job? TC 180 I work for Alexa team in Amazon - Bay area. Every single person in my team works till 7.30pm(they come in at 9.30) half my team is present till 9pm on daily basis. i feel extreemly hungry every evening, but company provides no food. People who are taking the day off still reply for emails
- Advice needed on Amazon. Is it common to be poached by recruiters of different Amazon business units, I recently gave Amazon's online assessment (cleared it with some test cases failing) after attending an Amazon devices event in Boston , in the meanwhile one of the staffing agencies contacted me with a role for Audible, no