- L7 Sr SDM offer from Amazon, which team should I choose? I’ve passed L7 interviews at Amazon. I am now going through the team selection process. The team choices shared by recruiter are Fire TV, Alexa Mobile, Alexa Smart Home Platform and Freetime. Would love to hear feedback about these orgs wrt culture and growth opportunities. The final offer will
- Rejected after on-site round at Amazon, no feedback given and recruiter says feel free to apply to other jobs at amazon Recently went through an on-site round of amazon Alexa and after that recruiter emailed me that they won’t be moving forward. But didn’t mention about cooling period(6 months) and said that my application would be in system for other hiring managers and recruiters for consideration. Recruiter even m
- Amazon Alexa Or AWS Bay Area folks? Hi is there any HM working for Amazon Alexa Or AWS in Bay Area? I have recently received an offer from Amazon Alexa AI team (1 day ago) and it’s in Seattle. I would like to stay back in Bay Area due to family reasons. My recruiter isn’t connecting me with any HMs in Bay Area. Any opportunity is real
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Google vs Amazon Alexa AI vs Uber Freight vs Microsoft Got offers from those 4 companies. Advice needed. PhD 2.5 yoe with some ML background. Google L4, MTV, still matching the team. Potential teams Google ads infra, cloud data center supply chain optimization, still exploring more. Amazon Alexa AI, Boston, Applied Scientist L4 (interviewing for L5,
- Amazon Sde1 TC, yoe 2.5 I have a friend who recently got an offer from Amazon, SDE1, yoe 2.5. originally interviewed for SDE2, but interview feedback was: good tech skills(leetcode thing), but not enough LP. He can choose either Boston or Seattle. Any TC recommendation? HR said he can expect high bracket for SDE1 cur