- Apple amzn supermicro Hack ? Who would you believe Bloomberg story or Amzn n Apple denial on the hack ?
- link Capital One was hacked by a former female AWS engineer. 100M customers may be affected This is what would happen if you hire tons of new grads to work with critical data and services... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.geekwire.com/2019/seattle-engineer-arrested-capital-one-hack-affected-100m-people/amp/
- I have 5 onsites coming up and I am kinda nervous I don't want to stay at Amazon. I don't like it here anymore. The future projects that are lined up for this year look scary af and I don't feel like I'm learning as much anymore. I did a lot for this org and I still feel undervalued. It's insane that I got Top Tier ratings, but then got dev listed
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link Paige Thompson Was she working for Amazon during the hack? What team? Anybody know her? https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paige-thompson-what-we-know-about-accused-capital-one-breach-hacker-2019-07-31/
- link How is something like this even possible? https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-bezos-saudi/saudis-gained-access-to-amazon-ceo-bezos-phone-bezos-security-chief-idUSKCN1RB0RS Can anyone just remotely hack into your phone and steal your dick pic?
- Linux on laptop and distro name Want to have linux on a personal laptop Goal: to do some low level kernel hacking and some networking projects that need root 1: What would be a good laptop ( that i can buy from amazon ) 2: what linux distro would you suggest ? ( dont want to use dual boot with work laptop )
- starting an ecommerce site in Seattle if I wanted to build an ecommerce marketplace like Amazon, what would be the right architecture to start building it on? would you use an out of the box solution and start hacking it? a simple OOTB solution like Big commerce wouldn't work for me because I need to be able to heavily customize the UI
- Rise in LinkedIn Phishing Is it just me or has there been a rise in phishing scams with cryptic "indeed" links? I'm nontech and normally never get messages but I've worked on a few tech certs and have started to receive a few different messages daily. It usually appears as a legitimate person who may have been hacked and t