Amazon Node Js
- What type of salary for Senior SDET in Seattle area? I have 6 years experience and am wondering what type of salary I could expect either in a big company, MSFT or AMZN, or something not so big. My wife is from that area and would like to move back, but I don't know if we could do it financially. My team works in JS, Node, Polymer, and some Java
- Suggestions for next job? 6+ yoe at a startup(first job) mostly into JS stuff(node and Angular) and maintenance of AWS and Couchbase servers. It's time to move on from the current employer and looking for suggestions on which companies I should focus for? I live in Bay area.
- Looking for advice on which opportunity to pursue I have two offers for very different companies. One is for a backend position on an AWS team the other is a full stack position at a startup. Both in Seattle. I'm looking for some advice on which to take. I'll lay out my thinking on both. Just a little history on me first. I've been a developer for
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- vote Importance of the name in the beginning of career? Hello, I have been working at a lesser known mid sized company (<1000 engineers) for 2 years now after I graduated. I have had so much opportunities to learn and grow in many aspects. These aspects include: front end (react, redux), back end (node js, dotnet core), infrastructure (CI/CD, tooling, h
- Success after 8 interviews Hello, I’m not here to boast, but just want to share my experience, frustration and finally the success. I applied for Sr Full Stack Engineer roles. Starting in Aug 2018, I decided that I needed to make a switch. At the point of time, I was not confident enough to even solve basic Two Sum problem