- Offer Eval Help hi i have an offer from amazon for a sr.program manager role. Following are the offer specs, hoping for blind community to help evaluate it. sal: 150 stocks:60 sign on: 80k across years location:Seattle YOE: 8+
- Amazon Game Studios Curious if anyone has an opinion to share about working in Amazon Game Studios. The people seem great but they have some tough challenges ahead (eg. Lumberyard's min-spec)
- Did I Get Downleveled? Top tier STEM undergrad / Oxbridge STEM Masters completion expected this year. 2.5 years in Data/Analytics in a tech firm and then 3 years as a Data Engineer at FAANG. Interviewed for Data Engineer (Associate 1) which says 3-5 years experience on the spec. Seems like a middle office team. > Should
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Tips for joining Amazon as a HW dev from Boeing electromechanical engineering? I’ve been at Boeing Commercial Airplanes for 11 months now, as an electrical engineer. I have a MS degree and about two total years of work experience in traditional engineering (building requirements and specs, supplier coordination, qualification/conformity/compliance testing, in service support,
- Microsoft PMs who transitioned to Product Manager at Amazon, Facebook or Google I’m starting to prepare to transition to one of these companies and would love to hear from other MSFTies PMs who made the same transition. My role at MSFT is the traditional PM role here. I write specs, drive execution, remove roadblocks, etc. I also help with strategy to an extent. As the Crackin