- Amazon Austin better than other locations? Is Amazon in Austin a lot better than other locations? I see a lot of scary comments about working at Amazon but nothing much about the Austin location even though they have a pretty sizeable workforce there. What gives ?
- Should I take a low level role (in or out of tech) while looking for high level? Would this hurt me? Hi Blinders. Happy new year! Hoping I can get some of your wisdom & insight. Spent past 7+ years in startups abroad as a passion project founder, a co-founder at another startup & a Director PM role at another. (not in that order) Returning to the US after recently attending a few events and seeing
- How do you manage stress in your day-to-day? Hi Blinders! I’m looking for anyone in the workforce (both tech and non-tech) who’s willing to talk about how you manage stress in your day-to-day life (or don’t), and what you wish you had at work to help you relax and focus. Are you in control of your emotions? Or are they in control of you? How
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Workforce Staffing team in Amazon does anyone have any insights into workforce staffing team in Amazon? hows the tech, culture, wlb etc. thanks for your help
- Taking a break from work Been at Amazon 2 years and consulting before that. I feel like I’m losing my passion for life. I’m not interested in other similar jobs at other companies, and thinking about taking some time off to do whatever I want each day, travel, etc. Has anyone taken extended time off? What did you do? What
- link Visa approvals for tech workers are on the decline. That won’t just hurt Silicon Valley. Outsourcing and consulting firms — which provide IT services for companies whose main business isn’t tech, and which tend to rely more heavily on H-1B visas as a share of their overall workforces — have received the brunt of the decline in approvals. The situation isn’t as bad for the biggest tech c
- LinkedIn, what happened here? 80 bucks to stalk people? F#*K you. Maybe just to give a big finger to LinkedIn, we should start a crowdsourced platform for publish work profiles. For workforce by workforce - of the world. Connecting talent to job / companies should be made easier, not inaccessible! Imagine a world where it’s ea
- Amazon Hiring Event - what to expect? I've got asked by Amazon recruiters if I'm interested in joining upcoming hiring event. They are building teams for an office in Canada but this hiring event takes place in Europe (as they are looking for workforce from outside of Americas obviously). Do you have any experience with such events? W
- Global Workforce Data Scientist at Amazon can anyone provide information regarding the kind of projects that are done by the global workforce data scientist at Amazon
- Program manager Amazon - Phone screen What to expect in Amazon Program Mgr, Research interview with the hiring manager? Is it just behavioral or can I expect anything technical? appreciate any help here. org: Workforce Staffing TC/yoe- 125k/6
- Amazon : Global workforce team : Recruiter call Anyone working at Amazon , Global workforce team. what to expect from recruiter call
- Amazon Workforce Staffing BU feedback I amgoing for an onsite interview at Amazon for L6 PM position in Workforce Staffing Business unit. I wanted to know the growth potential work environment and salary range. YOE 10 Relevant 5