- New Grad Asking for Referrals I graduated with an M.S. Statistics last Summer and ever since I have been on the job market for a permanent position as a data scientist or biostatistician. During and ever since grad school, I have had three internships and currently I am on a short-term contract. I am asking for referrals beca
- Working at Amgen Tampa I was just recently done interviewing with Amgen in Tampa for senior Associate software engineer role. I really liked the office environment and the mangers while I was at their tampa office for interview. Can anyone give insights on how do you feel about development (tech) in the company? I couldn'
- Started job hunting for it pm or scrum master role.in and around los Angeles Guys , As tht title states , i have started job hunting for it pm or scrum master i am currently working as pm in amgen. Looking for new opportunities as pm roles IT. If you know someone or have any opportunities Please do let me know. Thanks
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Requisition at AMGEN Hi my fiance cleared the interview and got mails saying that final detials arw beimg put together and when mailed HR again she says she is waiting on a Requisition to be completed. Can i know what this exactly stands for? AMGEN Florida Role - Software Engineer
- Senior software engineer compensation at Amgen Tampa? Wondering what is the right compensation for a senior SD role at Amgen in Tampa? Location is imp- Tampa and not thousand oaks, CA. Is it a good company to work for? What is the typical sign on bonus?