- Work at Amazon Seattle - rent apt in downtown vs near UW hello guys, I am moving to Seattle (SDE) soon from other state. i am looking for studio mainly, if 1bed is not really higher that much, i may consider as well. i did research: - live in downtown: closer, higher rent, more homeless - live in UW area: 30mins bus, little cheaper, more safe, young e
- Any Amazon people doing UW part-time CS master's program (PMP)? I know some other Seattle companies like Microsoft are partnered with the program and help with admission. Does Amazon help at all or have connections with the program? Have any of your co-workers gotten their MS there!
- Amazon Seattle Intern Housing Interning @ Amazon in Seattle this Summer and curious what housing options to choose to optimize meeting new people. I understand theres corporate housing and dorming at UW available. I’m wondering if it would make the most sense to take the dorming option to meet other people (i.e. summer class st
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Hire me! 1 YoE recent grad w/ experience at AMZN + MSFT Hi all - I am hoping the Blind community can help me out with the job search! I'm interested in entry level PM/PMM roles in the Bay Area. I graduated from UW Seattle (B.S. in Info Sci) with internships at Amazon, Microsoft, and startups. I've been with Microsoft for a year in a PMM role at Xbox.
- Getting a masters after working in industry I recently got a job at Amazon and will be relocating to Seattle from ct. I was looking at the UW professional masters program and was wondering what the advantage is? I know that masters students are often offered 10% more than undergrad students when coming out of school but how about once you’v
- Recommend me EE jobs thats not through contracting firm I can’t believe how little there are for Electrical Engineer positions in Seattle. Aside from Microsoft, Amazon, all hardware jobs I see are from contract-to-hire business companies. And imo they tend to have lesser pay, and/or strong separation from clients. I’m open to non-big tech companies. I j
- University of Washington data science masters In Seattle working in Amazon as SDE. I know that data science will be a required skill later for my career, so I'm thinking of buying a degree in uw data science masters. Does anyone have any clue about that program other than what is out there online? Is the paper degree worth the money? I can lear