- vote Joining Apple through acquisition expectations: TC bump or flat? My group was acquired by Apple. Wondering what to expect from the offer when joining through an acquisition. Assumption: Intel’s (or just mine?) salaries are (significantly) lower than the equivalent @Apple. Should I expect to be offered basically the same TC, or to be bumped up to Apple averages?
- [🚨 Acquisition Alert] Apple to Buy Drive.ai https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-07/apple-to-buy-drive-ai-in-bid-for-more-autonomous-vehicle-talent
- Apple San Diego Contemplating on moving from Canada to San Diego. How is Apple’s scenario in San Diego. Heard they are very nascent right now. Interviewing for a DV role at Apple. what is the future of this satellite center, with intel modem team’s acquisition? or Am I better off moving internally within QC to San
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link There is a 40% chance Apple will acquire Netflix, according to Citi http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-potential-merger-acquisition-candidates-aapl-2017-12?r=UK&IR=T There is a 40% likelihood that Apple will acquire Netflix now that US President Trump's corporate tax cut has been passed, according to Citi analysts Jim Suva and Asiya Merchant. The cut in corporat
- Booz Allen Hamilton Potential Offer Hi everyone, I have a feeling that I may receive an offer from Booz Allen Hamilton and I have some questions. Before that, here’s a breakdown of my situation: Current Company: NASA, not a contractor. I’m leaving due to stagnancy and extremely toxic pompous and arrogant culture. TC: – $112k base