- link Diversity issues at Apple? Apple SLT is not diverse at all. Most of the folks are white: Www.apple.com/leadership/
- Google Market cap 😭 We used to be neck and neck with the likes of apple and Microsoft. But now we have stagnated at 800b. When will Sundar et al realize that over-the-top emphasis on certain things *ahem* is starting to hurt us. We don't need a C-level executive for "diversity," do we? Before I get lynched by the sjw
- Why Apple treats it’s IS&T contractors like shit ? Also there is no diversity . Almost 95% contractors are Indians and from the Indian outsourcing firms . Any other companies in Bay Area similar to Apple ?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- I saw African American engineers at Apple. This was shockingly great! I've worked at G, Amazon and some smaller ones. My wife has worked at MS and Fb. We've been in this industry for ~7 years and in total we've seen 5 African Americans (none of them being engineer)... until I moved to Apple. I see several ones and all of the ones I've met we
- Diversity talk is just white dudes maintaining power So at Apple, I’ve noticed all management is some version of a tall white guy from a privileged background. Diversity/SJW talk in general lately has been on a huge upswing at the company - but it’s always down by some Walmart version of Craig/eddy/Tim. Cliques/in groups form around white culture - to
- vote Sharing my master’s new grad offers (on the high-end ) & input needed Company/Location/Base/Equity/Sign-on Apple/Cupertino/135k/270k/50k Google/MTV/120k/250k/50k FB/Menlo Park/115k/150k/100k Palantir/Seattle/115k/60k shares of options/50k Citadel/Chicago/150k/No Stock, at least 60k/yr cash bonus/100k sign-on Microsoft/Bay Area/130k/150k/50k Uber/SF/110k/110k/20k The
- 50 possible still I have held many roles and positions (from startup CEO , but mostly a software engineer at some known startups and known big companies) Lived in SV 12 years while at Sun and Yahoo and few startups. Would anyone hire a 51 year old to just be a senior engineer anymore? I just like to Code, sans bull,
- Booz Allen Hamilton Potential Offer Hi everyone, I have a feeling that I may receive an offer from Booz Allen Hamilton and I have some questions. Before that, here’s a breakdown of my situation: Current Company: NASA, not a contractor. I’m leaving due to stagnancy and extremely toxic pompous and arrogant culture. TC: – $112k base