- Apple employee vs Apple investor 🤔
- Caffeine.tv? Any info on them? They're based in Redwood City, founded by ex-Apple people. Looks like competition for Twitch. $150 million in funding, good investors (Andreesen Horowitz, Greylock, 21st Century Fox). Glassdoor is mixed but can't tell if this is due to only a couple disgruntled employees (i.e., sma
- TSLA I think Tesla without Musk will be less valuable than with him inspite of all the theatrics. What am I missing in terms of liability? why are institutional investors and board after him (rumors)? Would AAPL or GOOG buy them without Musk? #tesla #stocks #Google #Apple
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Tesla Stock on a Blockchain Offers Hint of Where Crypto's Headed A digital exchange opening next week will enable investors to trade in companies including Apple Inc., Facebook Inc. and Tesla Inc. outside of the U.S. even when the stock markets are closed https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-03/tesla-stock-on-a-blockchain-offers-hint-of-where-crypto-s
- H1B visa lottery not selected :( need advice Hi, This year (april 2017) is the second time i applied h1b. and i didnt make it in lottery. April 2018 is my final shot. I'm contractor at apple (1.5 yrs), working with a staffing firm which might be unstable situation for me at anytime. Cannot rely completely on it. Hidden risks. As 2018 april i