- Facebook’s Future - Sink, Float or Rise? What is Facebook’s gameplan for the future? Out of all FAANG companies, I feel it is least poised to stay relevant in the future. Amazon is growing, Apple has it’s Apple sheep and people who need/want hardware changes, Google is still no. 1 search engine and nobody cares about Netflix (lol) but what
- Netflix stock is absolutely going in the gutter Netflix is going to compete with Apple TV bundled on iOS and Samsung TV. Literally nobody survives competing with a bundled app. Hordes of much larger companies vs netlfix is going to trash their revenue. Apple will cannibalize them at $1000 a share.
- Congratulations Apple. Crushed it again! Stock is up. All you Apple haters, bring it on. Higher revenue (than expectations) and strong pipeline. Services is killing it. Congratulations. 🍎!!!
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- feature prioritization formula Hi All i know that there is no standard formula that works well with everyone really. i was wanting to at the least come up with a skeleton of a formula sto start with to help priortize features taling into account the revenue, profit, desirability, effort, etc. Does microsoft, apple, facebook, a
- vote Are investors really surprised by AAPL’s plateau? They’ve kind of tapped out the phone market imo. Unless a new product came along, growth was going to slow. So Apple went from 1 trillion market cap to 675 billion. Is it really a surprise, though? Was the market honestly that shocked? Normal people of normal means (ex-Bay Area) weren’t going to bli
- vote Apple all over the place How many of you think Apple is all over the place with no clear goal in mind? I mean 1. Their recent Airpods 2 comes with no significant update and is already facing criticism 2. So is the charge of 50% of ad revenue on Apple news 3. They started Project Titan out of no where. 4. Now the gaming in
- Tech companies in recession Which tech companies will be ok during recession? Which ones will be hit the most? For example, FB will take hit since it relies on Ads, advertisers and SMB will spend less. Netflix will see more subscribers growth as people cut off expensive cords, but what about ads revenue and investment on ori
- link Verizon officially dumps the Oath name for its media group https://www.fiercevideo.com/video/verizon-officially-dumps-oath-name-for-its-media-group?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWmpGbVpERmhaamszTXpRMSIsInQiOiJWV01nd2pHaW51XC9DdWc1S1FqYWh5WEVWXC96QTNHR0dFUUFicFN1OWhKWHQ5WmFETXl1dzloZXBHVHdJV0tldFBBaDd1R3BYUFBFNWM4TE91XC93NGNwY0xrNFpVYVcyQWpBeldJUFROSDMzTGR1eldNV2xza2pNTHp
- What level to expect when moving to FANGs from small city, no-name company Gearing up to move to Seattle/SFBA after ~3yrs exp in a small US city (pop. ~300k). I have some good empirical points in my resume (user growth/revenue/etc) but what's really considered when I'm effective coming from an unknown company? How much is my experience valued compared to working at another
- Apple revenue 14% up iPhone shipments almost 3% up. Solid!
- vote Apple revenue: what do you think? Title.