- vote how do you justify going to whole foods whole foods is a criminal origination. They literally take an item, call it "organic" and charge absurd prices for it. Google gives this supermarket a "$$$". I assumed it would be filled with old people who have money to burn. However, majority of the people were young (20~ish). This was in Tr
- link Programming Languages in Job Specs I only used Python in my career so far with a little Scala for Spark. For Data Engineering roles being fluent with Python seems sufficient. In Software Engineer specs I see Python listed as a ‘scripting language’ with Java/Scala/C++ listed as an additional minimum requirement. Is the spec ‘overwrr
- Apple Event: no refreshed SE Event was neat today but is anyone else disappointed by the lack of a refreshed iPhone SE? There is a giant market of people like me who are still running legacy (in my case, iPhone 6) phones who want to upgrade but within reason. All I want are some updated specs, a better camera and screen, and a
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link iPhone X to be canceled? And here I was waiting for the iPhone XS https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2018/01/21/apple-iphone-x-buy-sales-specs-new-iphone-release-date/
- Surface Laptop 2.. for 2199$ or MacBook Air for 2000$ “Looking for a change.. I have been using Lenovo from 2015 May for personal use.. I was at local best buy and saw burgundy color surface laptop 2 and fell in love with it With configured i7 512gb and 16gb it comes to 2199 seems bit too overpriced considered I can get MacBook Air with higher specs.
- What do you guys think about the new Mac Pro It only costs 5999! https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/3/18646424/apple-mac-pro-redesign-new-specs-features-photos-wwdc-2019
- vote iPhone X owners: how much battery life do you have at the end of the day? Thinking about getting the iPhone X (not XS) and am curious about the battery life (in real life, not just Apple specs). How much battery life do you have at the end of the day?