- will i be walked out? I am currently product design engineer at Apple. i am joining FB, AR/VR HWE division and planning to give two weeks notice at Apple. will I be walked out immediately? TC 250
- LC? TC? Facebook Reality Labs TC: 320, 8 YOE, 5 years at apple, 2 years at AMD, 1 year small company doing simulation. I am been doing GPU algorithms for upcoming GPU features.. Good knowledge in real time algorithms, GPU architecture, and some ray tracing. Do I need to LC for this type position at Facebook or Google? does any
- Product UX Manager looking for referral in Apple Experienced UX Lead and Product Manager -yes real product manager, not project manager- is looking for a referral for Apple. Been in a lot of industries and verticals. Launched products from scratch. Know what works and what not. Excellent leading people and communicating up/down/left/right. Also
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- AR/VR product management role in Bay Area? I am looking for a AR/VR product management role in companies like Google, Apple, Facebook or in startups headed in the future. I have more than 12 yrs of experience in tech and out of that more than 5 yrs in Prod mgmt. Challenge is that in big companies the positions are not visible and are fill
- Choosing Google vs. Oculus tl;dr Interviewed at both Google consumer hardware and Oculus/FB for HW Design (RTL) role. Waiting on HC on both. Want insight about long term career prospects. Long version: I am waiting on HC decision on both companies for RTL Design role. Don’t know comp numbers yet and will share once I do. Oc