- Public Company TC vs StartUp TC Hardware Engineer expecting offer from a couple of startups, Cruise Auto, Argo AI Current TC at Apple is 155Base/20Bonus/40Stock. Total 215k Having a tough time deciding how to convert a public stock vs startup where stock price may be over value and less liquidation opportunity. Ideal would be t
- link #Argo.ai Lifes in Argo. AI and Engineering Levels/ranking in Argo.Ai Hi Blind, Happy new year! I’m thinking oppertutnities with Argo.AI and have some questions it is not purely software engineer role but more like archtecture/hardware 1. what are those engineer levels/rankings in Argo.AI? like Principal Engineer > Staff Engineer > Sr Engineer? 2. how is life in
- HW ENG Offer Comparison Previous Employer SNR HW ENG TC $80k Raytheon - Huntsville Eng Snr I $95k Base =$95k TC 15k sign on Micron - Minneapolis E2 $95k Base $5K/yr RSU 15% yearly Bonus ($14.25k) =$114k TC 10k sign on Garmin - Kansas City E2 $88k Base =$88k TC 10k sign on Stryker Medical - Kalamazoo ENG Supervisor $87k
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link Argo.ai "stock" Hi colleagues, I got an offer from argo.ai. It looks nice, but it is not common in a sense that they are LLC and instead of stock/options they give profit interest. Although they declare goal to go public, it seems like LLC is not suitable for this (need to pay money to convert LLC into a corp). I f
- Aurora vs Argo ai vs Aptiv vs Cruise I have been gone through initial screen for software engineer role (simulation). 10+ yoe. Any idea about culture and compensation?? here are my thoughts: Aurora: That is my top pick becasue of their impressive leadership team. BUT VW and now Hyundai left them after worki g with them about an year
- Google L4 Program Manager - Hardware ( Pixel, Nest, Home etc) I am going for Onsite in the next few days... the recruiter called yesterday to give me some info and prep for Onsite .. after letting me know who are the folks she touched base on numbers. Her initial numbers are 130K Base, 15% bonus and 100K In stock over 4 years no sign on ... Does this sound rig
- Hot self-driving car startups vs. FANG I've begun interviewing with a couple of self-driving car startups and wanted to get people's take on leaving or turning down on offer from a FANG company for the AV startup route. I'd really love to work in the AV space but am concerned if it makes financial sense. Current TC: L5 @ $300k / $180k b