- link Full Stack Software Engineer @ Asana How much leeway does a recruiter at Asana have to negotiate base salary and restricted stock units? https://www.rooftopslushie.com/request/Full%20Stack%20Software%20Engineer%20@%20Asana-1712
- silicon valley companies I want to move to SF from Seattle, for my BF. I’m level 60 at MSFT (one level below SD2). Can I get a SD2 role if I interview for another company outside? how do the levels work? I was thinking of applying to Google, Fb, Lyft, Airbnb, Pinterest, Stripe, Square, Asana, Rohinhood, Rubrick. Are ther
- Will these companies offer more than FB? I’m currently in the interview process for a new grad swe position. I have a new grad offer from FB for $110k salary, $160k rsu/4 years $65k sign on. I was offered interviews at: Caspar AI Asana Stripe Airbnb Rubrik Robinhood Optiver Trading Cloudflare Confluent Affinity Snap (Application Security
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Salary/Compensation - Asana Business Intelligence Analyst Hi, I received an offer at Asana for a Business Intelligence Analyst role in San Francisco. The role needs 5+ years of experience and my total experience is just above 6 years. What is the total compensation I can expect? Breakdown with base salary, stocks, bonus etc would be much more valuable. Qu
- vote Asana v Salesforce New Grad -- Growth Hi, there! I don't have any Asana offer details (sorry) and I'm still waiting on Microsoft and some other startups, but the standard Salesforce new grad this year is: 133k base, 100k RSU / 4 years, 25k sign-on I really loved my team at Salesforce, but felt the work was a bit slow. I really want t
- Smartsheet company Guys, Is it good time to join Smartsheet as Senior Software Engineer ? Hows overall culture and product’s vision. It seems competition is quite tough as Asana and Trello are also similar young products. What salary i can expect with 12 years experience ? Just finished an onsite and feeling good abou
- New grad offers: Facebook, Google, Asana, other? I'm a mostly infra-focused soon-to-be new grad. From a previous internship I have a offer from Facebook in Seattle (118k sal + 10% bonus/220k stock/100k signing). I'm thinking of taking this, since I hear Facebook promotes quickly and I'd like like to make it to L5-equivalent in <5 years and then op