Associated Bank Interview
- Thinking of switching into Finance. #help Compensation at Banks (Chase, Goldman, BOA, Citi): Analyst - First Year: $70k - $150k Analyst - Third Year: $120K - $350K Associate - First Year: $150K - $350K Associate - Third Year: $250K - $500K Vice President: $350K - $1.5MM Managing Director/Partner: $500K - $20MM+ -- Banks are building tech p
- Resume Check? Referral maybe? Will you guys look at my resume and LinkedIn, and tell me what i need to improve on. Maybe also give me a Referral for SWE and APM/TPM internships? for internships I have interviewed with Citi bank for software analyst, Microsoft for Swe/PM, got one coming up for google SWE. Applied to Google APM an
- Google PM Query I'm currently an undergrad starting out at MBB as a Business Analyst in a couple of months. I have SDE internship experience at an investment bank and internship experience at Amazon as an Applied Scientist. I was wondering whether it's possible to transition to Google as a Product Manager(or APM) a
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Is working at an investment bank looked down upon in Tech? I have started my career with Morgan Stanley as a Technology Associate (SWE). 1 YOE. Is working at a bank looked down upon in tech? Will it be difficult for me to transition to real tech companies like Google, Facebook? Does working at a bank hurt my chances to get an interview with them?
- Making the move from real estate banking to REPE / Development Currently a Real Estate UW at a top 10 commercial bank looking to make a career move to the real estate buy side. What would the total compensation look like for a senior analyst / associate? Work / Life balance? At what level would you be allowed to contribute equity or recieve carried interest?
- New grad seeking advice or referrals for ops/product🙏 TL;DR: new grad working in product at no-name startup since july with experience running businesses in undergrad. Getting to final APM and bizops interviews but can’t seal deal. Looking for advice and/or referrals please! Ok, here’s ny story: I’m a new grad (May ‘19) with 2 years of experience ru