- Am i being downlevelled I have been offered job in microsoft hyderabad currently i am p5 at atlassian. I am getting position of l61 for 6 yoe am i being downlevelled? tc -27 base +5jb+80k rsu/4+10% bonus also is it better to go to startup in higher position of being downlevelled and join well known company?
- vote Amazon or Atlassian Hello, I have an offer from Atlassian (Mountain View )and Amazon (Seattle) for the SDM role. Amazon - TC (~350K first year targetted compensation ) Atlassian - TC (~320K) if I see only as money I can go for Amazon but I'm thinking of more balanced life (money is required but not to compromise on
- Want to change careers, is it too late? I have been in the software industry for a couple of decades now. Would like to end my career as a software developer. Is it too late? I have no formal education in CS but I have been writing code as a hobby for 30+ years I have contributed to and even developed some of my own OSS and some tools/
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Should i go for master or work ? My end goal is to move to states to work in the valley. Should I go for masters or try for FAANG and take a transfer. I don't want to leave my job and leave two years of salary and receive a loan to pay for my masters. My major is computer science. I am interviewing with FAANG, Uber, Microsoft, Atla
- Atlassian Onsite Hello, I am appearing soon for an Onsite at Atlassian SWE backend role. Any advice/suggestions ? YOE - 3 TC 100K in GA What should I expect for TC at Atlassian if offered a job? Location - Moutainview, CA
- Atlassian Culture Can someone describe culture at Atlassian? Is it a retirement home? After hating current job i want a place with low stress and friendly people and good culture
- vote Atlassian vs Amazon I have offers from both of these companies and am having a hard time choosing between them. Atlassian advantages: Better culture/WLB, potentially more growth/ownership since it's smaller Amazon advantage: Household name, more prestige (at least imo) I want to optimize for salary and career growth
- vote Atlassian/Amazon Offers I have two offers for a new grad role and I'm looking for a little guidance. I would be living in SF for both jobs(I don't want to live in the valley). That would give me about a 1 hr commute on the Caltrain if I took the Atlassian job but a much easier commute if I joined Amazon. I'm also lookin
- How easy is it to get manual QA jobs in Bay area? How easy is it to get manual QA jobs in Bay area? YOE: 4 Skills: SQL, Android apps testing, Bluetooth HW device testing, Atlassian tools (confluence JIRA etc)
- Microsoft vs. Atlassian Microsoft - Core Services Engineering (Redmond) Atlassian - Platform Services team (Mountain View) MSFT comp is slightly higher considering COL and a few other things. This will be my first job out of college beside internships. I prefer to be in the bay - [If you want an A+ career in technology,
- What are tech career switch options for NetSuite Administrator? Hi all, I have a diverse background in web development (on-campus job in my Masters), system administration (NetSuite, Atlassian products of Jira, Confluence, FishEye/Crucible). I also have exposure to DevOps role wherein we deployed new releases for web applications - codes being in batch script, T
- Need reference for Atlassian austin?? Hello.. I am actively looking for jobs in Austin and want to apply for roles in Atlassian. I applied for many roles via jobs site but no responses. Can someone refer me??
- Trello PM interview I have a friend who is interviewing for an APM job at Atlassian, she's asking me for advice on the interview. Figured I'd start by asking here on Blind. Can anyone give me insight into the process? What do they look for in a candidate? What's the interview like?
- Associate PM interview at Trello I have a friend who is interviewing for an APM job at Atlassian, she's asking me for advice on the interview. Figured I'd start by asking here on Blind. Can anyone give me insight into the process? What do they look for in a candidate? What's the interview like?