- What is the average salary for SDE2 in Audible? Is choosing Audible better option than Amazon? How is the pay compare to parent Amazon.
- Audible Refreshers Joining Audible soon. Below is my starting numbers. Joining at Audible L9 ~ L5-L6. Base: 170k Sign on: $60k (1st year only) RSU: $180k vesting over 3 years at 33% per year. TC: $290k YOE: 8 years Question is, my 2nd year salary would be $60k less as sign on would go away. Does Audible give refres
- How is Audible? I'm going to onsite interview to Audible, NJ soon. How is work and work culture? Are interviews same level as Amazon? Is it easy to switch to Amazon in future? How is commute from Manhattan? Recruiter straightforwardly told me they are gonna pay me 160K(base) + 40K(RSUs). Is there any room for nego
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Audible vs Amazon Compensation/Benefits Speaking with a recruiter, Audible levels are different from Amazon levels. The guy mentioned an Amazon L5 is ~Audible L8? Does Audible have the same max base salary cap as Amazon? What about starting vacation (2 weeks)? Any other difference? Thanks!
- vote Choosing between Audible/Amazon (NYC) or seeded startup in Bay Area I'm currently unemployed but I've recently been extended an offer by Audible. I've also been interviewing with a small startup based in the Bay Area and they may extend an offer (not official yet). I'm conflicted by this because there's one option that's a big, relatively stable company (please exc
- What’s Audible internship pay scale for a non-Ivy League CS graduate in Newark ? Also, what all benefits do they get ? Does Audible provide lodging to out of town grads ? And do they pay hourly or fixed monthly salary to interns like any full time employee ?
- Negotiating salary after accepting an offer I accepted an offer from Bloomberg a few months back. I was not aware of nyc taxes, cost of living and TC offered by other companies at that time. How can I ask them to increase salary? Is there any risk of rescinding the offer? Also, should I prefer audible data engineer over Bloomberg sde?
- how much is too much? YOE: 15 as java, includes 8 as android. TC: Base 150K, Rest 000 K. Location: NYC. so i see non-fang freshers at albertsons and walmart-labs, and verizon-media and jet getting paid TC $500K and $1MM in san-fran, and i wondered why not?? i went ahead and applied to some non-fang - wickr, doordash, fit