- Do I even need a bachelor's degree? Currently a sys admin working primarily with windows infrastructure. I'm focused on "automation" and systems. I have an A.S. in Comp. Sci. and ~4 years professional IT exp. Currently working on MCSE Cloud Platforms via MCSA Linux on Azure. Should I even bother finishing my B.S.? I don't feel like I
- Career direction/options/advice 12 YOE Started C#/internal services developer (4yr) Moved to Sr. DevOps / automation role (2yr) Moved to Lead Cloud/DevSecOps role (2yr) Moved to Cloud Infrastructure/Solutions Architect (4yr) Have diverse technical focus - mostly working with companies surrounding MS based stack and Azure (Expert)
- Good companies to work for in NYC? (I have cloud technology knowledge) I'm trying to see what's out there. Which are good companies to work for in NYC? I have last experience through internships on support, marketing analytics, OS migration and sort of BA work. After 2 years in my current job I have consultancy skills and a lot of knowledge in Azure, Cloud technologies
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- AWS Amazon financial analyst vs data analyst I have a recruiter asking me if I would rather be a financial analyst or a data analyst. I need to think about it pretty hard, as I’m switching from accounting (3 years). I want to make sure my new adventure is one that is fulfilling and purposeful to me. I would say I’m a pretty social person (acc
- What should I do next? How to leave enterprise hosting? I'm currently a technical account manager, but a more accurate description would be systems engineer or something along those lines. I support large install base accounts from setting up a backup schedule, tuning their storage, recommending and implementing complete architecture changes, etc. Basica