- New Grad offer - Facebook vs Microsoft Posting on behalf of a friend. Please help decide between these two offers. Looking for faster growth, higher TC, greater learning, exit opportunities. Microsoft Redmond Org: Azure Base: 110K Bonus: 20% Sign on: 50K RSU: 120K over 3.5 years Facebook Menlo Park Team: Will be assigned through Bootc
- Bootcamp for security architect/engineer I have doing security engineering and architecture for nearly 20 years now and AWS/Azure security for 7 years. But I feel lack of full stack coding experience and how web application, client and datastore works together using the magic of coding with authentication, encryption and authorization, m
- vote Facebook or Microsoft - New Grad Software Engineering I have a New Grad Software Engg Offer from Facebook (Menlo Park) and Microsoft - Lvl 60 (Redmond). At Facebook, I will be joining the Bootcamp whereas I will be joining the Azure Security Team at Microsoft. My Total Compensation at FB: 115K + 40K Bonus + 150K Stocks. I am still negotiating with Mic
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- vote Deciding between Bloomberg, Microsoft and series B Bay Area Startup I am a CS Masters graduating in May 2019. Please find details of offers below: Microsoft (Seattle)- 109k base, 0-20% target bonus (any idea on what to expect after 1st year), 100k stocks over 3.5 years, 30.5k (sign-on + relocation) Bloomberg (NYC)- 142k base, 18k target bonus, 30k (sign-on + reloca
- Entering tech at 40. What's my best option? I'm retiring from the Navy (submarine officer) in a few months, and am about to finish up with my Masters in Data Science from JHU. I have an old BS in Computer Science, and another Masters in Eng Mgmt (Old Dominion). I am looking at a few different options and want to know how I should best spend m