- vote Oracle NYC or Microsoft HQ IC4 ~$205k Oracle NYC (currently here), Database Or L62 ~$210k MSFT Redmond, Azure (TC first year more like $250k with sign-on) Thoughts? TC is similar enough and depends on equity and stock prices. I assume MSFT will grow much more than ORCL in value. Career growth at ORCL is iffy. Having both nam
- Microsoft offer offer from Microsoft azure storage Position : sde 1 Base: 115k Joining : 15k Equity: 30k Location : Redmond Does this sound reasonable? YOE: 2.5
- vote Docusign Seattle vs Azure Networking Redmond i got an offer from Docusign today as week as an offer from Azure Networking at the Redmond office. Docusign is for a P3 engineer role and Microsoft is lvl 60. can anybody comment in the wlb, comp, culture, and how interesting the projects tend to be? I like the vibe i got from both teams, Docusig
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Product Manager competing offers I've got an upcoming onsite for PM position in Google Cloud. Thinking about applying some other places as well, hoping for dueling offers. My background is more suited for enterprise products, so I'd likely be applying for positions in AWS, Azure, Salesforce, etc. Does Google consider offers from
- Google Field Sales Rep Offer Passed all interviews for a Google Cloud Field Sales Rep role in the Bay area. Recruiter is now asking me for my comp 'expectations' before passing on my profile to hiring/comp committee. When I pushed the recruiter for an estimate of what they would start at, this is what I got. Is this too low for
- vote Hired as a PM, but bait-and-switched. What to do now? Background: Joined one of the now 1T mkt cap companies, last year mid 2019, in a team doing AI/ML tech (think Azure / GCP / AWS). Had just finished my masters degrees at a good school and 3 YoE eng experience before that. It was my first PM job, and I thought I made the right choice (had 5 other PM
- vote Switching from Microsoft I am aged 30, working as SDE2, L62 at Microsoft Azure, Redmond with 140k USD base pay for past 2 years. Total yoe is 9 years. Fundamentally I am a very mediocre person. - I have not worked on any open source projects. - I have worked only on C#/.net and not on Java. - I am reasonable good at crac